Goo Gone®, 8 Oz. Item # 327686
Remove stickers and tape with the citrus power of Goo Gone
- A few drops loosen adhesives so labels slide right off merchandise, recent purchases and computer equipment.
- No scraping, no scratching!
- It also takes off scuff marks, tar, grease, make-up, oils and chewing gum from hard flooring, fabrics and carpeting.
|Manufacturer #||WMN 2087|
|brand name||Goo Gone|
|manufacturer||Magic American Corporation|
From the Manufacturer|
More About Goo Gone
Features of Goo Gone Original
Safe on SurfacesGoo Gone Original is surface safe and can be used on clothing, carpet & upholstery, glass, laminate, metal, wood, plastic, vinyl, windows, ceramic, granite, flooring, countertops, tile and wood.
Removes Sticky, Gooey ProblemsGoo Gone Original works on stickers, candle wax, permanent marker, crayon, glue, gum, tape residue, adhesive, paint, tree sap, tar and much, much more!
Select Your FavoriteGoo Gone offers multiple ways to remove your goo and keep your surfaces safe. Also consider Goo Gone's pour bottle and gallon sizes.
How to Remove Stains on Clothes with Goo Gone
How to Use Goo Gone Original
Make Goo Gone work for youNot only is Goo Gone Original surface safe but it works on a wide variety of adhesives around the home. Including gum, stickers, labels, tar, grease, oil crayon, shoe polish, candle wax, makeup, adhesive and more. It's recommended for use on carpet, ceramic, porcelain, finished wood, sealed stone, painted surfaces, glass, fabric, metals and plastics. Make Goo Gone your trusted adhesive remover.
Directions for Use on Hard Surfaces
- Apply Goo Gone (for extra gooey messes, let sit 5–10 minutes).
- Wash with hot soapy water.
- Apply Goo Gone to clean white cloth.
- Gently blot stain.
- Clean area with soap and water.
Directions for Use on Clothing (Do not treat clothing while wearing)
- Apply Goo Gone to stain.
- Blot with clean white cloth.
- Launder separately using extra detergent.
Use only per label directions. Pre-test on an inconspicuous area. Do not use on silk, leather, suede or rubber.