- Great for listening to music and multimedia on your computer. Innovative 2-driver design lets you experience deeper bass response while the speakers maintain a slim profile. And real-time bass equalization helps to maximize bass response and minimize distortion.
- Flat-panel design saves space on your desktop.
- 2 speakers are rated at 5 watts RMS total.
- Plenty of controls to meet your needs. Auxiliary input allows you to connect the speakers to a portable MP3 or CD player, for music listening without headphones. You can also hook up a microphone for easy recording.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
|number of speakers||2|
|grille cover material||metal|
|wattage||5 watts RMS|
|frequency response range||80Hz to 18kHz|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
The low downReal-time bass equalization lets you enjoy deeper bass with minimal distortion—without taking up a lot of space.
Plug-in optionsThese speakers give you options—you can plug in your headphones or connect your MP3 or CD player.
You take controlYou can easily turn them off, turn them up, or turn down the bass as you please with integrated controls.
Two-driver speakersYou’ll experience deeper bass while saving space on your desk thanks to the slim profile. Watt? Learn more about audio terminology and what it means for you.
Real-time bass equalizationEqualization gives you more bass response with less distortion.
Auxiliary inputA 3.5 mm stereo jack lets you connect your iPod®, CD, DVD, or MP3 player with the included cable.
Stereo headphone jackWhen you want to listen privately, you just plug in your headphones.
Integrated controlsYou can easily control power, tone, and volume to listen how and when you like.
What's In the Box
- Speakers: 2 satellites
- All necessary cables
- Installation guide
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability