Spectrum Writing, Grade 8 Item # 328598
Help students develop the writing skills they need to succeed with a workbook that provides step-by-step guidance for the writing process. Open-ended, standards-based projects keep kids engaged as they learn.
- Guides students as they learn to write stories, provide information and state opinions.
- Standards-based lessons with easy-to-use instructions demonstrate how to plan, draft, revise, proofread and share writing.
- Open-ended writing projects help keep students engaged and interested.
- Includes a Writer's Handbook and a complete answer key.
- Lessons include how to write paragraphs, personal narratives, fiction stories, descriptive comparisons, outlines, research reports, persuasive arguments and more.
- Designed for students in grade 8.
|book title||Spectrum Writing|
|number of pages||144|
|subject||language arts; writing|