Scholastic Snakes Item # 329357
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Close-up photos liven every page
- Nonfiction books are fun and easy to read. Ideal for younger readers.
- Features close-up looks at the natural world from Sibert Honor photographer Nic Bishop.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Features close-up photos of snakes.
- Designed to be used by students in the 2nd grade. Recommended for ages 4 to 8 years.
|size||8" x 11"|
|age recommendation||4 - 8 years|
|number of pages||48|