Raynor® XL 4 x 4 Fabric Task Chair, 47"H x 29"W x 26"D, Black Frame, Burgundy Fabric Item # 332952
Tall backrest provides comfort for your entire upper torso
- 24" backrest supports your entire back. It's safe to recline in your chair and still receive the comfortable support you need. 24" backrest ergonomically supports your entire upper torso.
- Adjust backrest angle, height for perfect fit. Raise or lower the backrest by 6 1/2" to best support your body size. Adjustable back angle supports various degrees of recline — perfect for accommodating many different people in a shared workspace.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Adjustable forward tilt slopes seat downward/forward to reduce disc pressure during forward-oriented tasks. Adjustable tilt angle tilts seat and backrest simultaneously to enhance blood flow. Adjustable tilt tension lets you alter the chair's recline resistance to best match your body weight and strength. Tilt lock lets you lock in your favorite positions.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. Pneumatic lever under seat allows you to conveniently adjust seat height with just 1 hand — while sitting! Ensures your feet rest flat on the ground for your health and comfort.
- Fully adjustable soft-pad armrests reduce muscle strain. Adjust the armrest height or width so that your elbows and forearms are properly supported. Helps prevent strain caused by elevated or slumping shoulders and allows you to rest your elbows comfortably at your side.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Extra-thick, molded foam cushions surround your body in cushiony, supportive comfort. Specially contoured to support the natural curve of your spine.
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs. The gentle downward slope of the seat cushion reduces pressure on the upper legs, improving blood flow throughout your lower body.
- Recommended for intensive use 6-8 hours per day. Designed with busy professionals in mind! Ideal for those who spend up to 7 hours per day at their desks.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. Smooth-rolling casters let you wheel easy from task to task — even over carpeted floors. Stable 5-star base minimizes the chance of tipping.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. Relax and enjoy! Your investment is protected with a lifetime guarantee.
- GREENGUARD certified — certified for low chemical emissions: UL.COM/GG - UL 2818. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
|chair back style||high-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|seat size||20 1/2"W x 19"D|
|dimensions||47"H x 29"W x 26"D|
|back cushion height||24 inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|