This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Elite x2 1012 G1 Tablet - 12" - 8 GB LPDDR3 - Intel Core M (6th Gen) m5-6Y54 Dual-core (2 Core) 1.10 GHz - 256 GB SSD - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - 1920 x 1280 - In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology, BrightView Item # 333211
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Experience beauty and power that goes beyond expectations with the HP Elite x2 1012. It's a tested-tough 2 in 1 with precision-crafted keyboards, and a thin and light powerhouse designed to the exacting standards of the enterprise.
|diagonal screen size||12 in.|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) - tablet||11.8 in x 8.4 in x 0.3 in|
|Display Screen Technology||In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology; BrightView|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; REACH|
|Features||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|Focus Modes||Fixed Focus; Auto-focus|
|Front Camera/Webcam Resolution||2 Megapixel|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|Graphics Memory Technology||LPDDR3|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|LCD Backlight Technology||LED backlight|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD; microSDXC; microSDHC|
|Operating System Architecture||64-bit|
|Optical Drive Type||No|
|package contents||Elite x2 1012 G1 Tablet (ENERGY STAR); Lithium Polymer Battery; 45W USB Type-C AC Adapter; AC Power Cord; Active Pen|
|ports||1 Thunderbolt 3; 1 USB 3.0|
|Processor Core||Dual-core (2 Core)|
|Processor Generation||6th Gen|
|processor type||Intel Core M|
|Product Line||Elite x2|
|Product Series||1012 G1|
|Rear Camera Resolution||5 Megapixel|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1280|
|sensor type||Accelerometer; Magnetometer; Proximity Sensor; Ambient Light Sensor; Gyro Sensor|
|Solid State Drive Capacity||256 GB|
|tablet operating system details||Windows 10 Pro|
|tablet operating systems||Windows 10 Pro|
|tablet processor model||m5-6Y54|
|tablet processor speed||1.10 GHz|
|Total Number of USB Ports||1|
|video graphics||HD Graphics 515|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 10 Pro 64
Intel® Core™ m5 processor
Starting at 1.8 lb (tablet); Starting at 2.65 lb (tablet with travel keyboard); Starting at 2.79 lb (tablet with advanced keyboard)
Experience beauty and power that goes beyond expectations with the HP Elite x2 1012. It’s a tested-tough 2 in 1 with precision-crafted keyboardsh3 , and a thin and light powerhouse designed to the exacting standards of the enterprise.
Strikingly thin and elegant, the Elite x2 1012 is a 2 in 1 for the mobile workforce and executives who want no compromises when it comes to enterprise-class power, durability, optional LTE connectivityh4 and productivity on the go, in a stylish design.
Stunning IT friendly design. Elite x2 1012 incorporates Elite global enterprise-class security and manageability features, enterprise-class durability, on-site serviceability,h2 global sku availability and support across 180 countries.
Superb typing experience, with high performance keyboards for productivity on the go with the HP Elite x2 1012 keyboard optionsf3 .
Create with the precision and accuracy of industry preferred Wacom technology in the HP Active Pen with App Launch.
The quiet fanless design and 10 hours of battery lifef8 lets you work, surf, and connect with colleagues.
Charge devices, transfer data quickly, and connect to 4k devices with the USB-C™ port with Thunderbolt™ technology.
Conduct virtual meetings with Audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Noise Reduction Software and front/back camera.
- Operating system
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- Memory, standard
- 8 GB LPDDR3-1866 SDRAM
- Hard drive description
- 256 GB M.2 SATA TLC SSD
- Processor family
- Intel® Core™ m5 processor
- Intel® Core™ m5-6Y54 with Intel HD Graphics 515 (1.1 GHz, up to 2.7 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Starting at 1.8 lb (tablet); Starting at 2.65 lb (tablet with travel keyboard); Starting at 2.79 lb (tablet with advanced keyboard)
- Weight note (imperial)
- Lowest weight configuration. Weight will vary by configuration. See QuickSpecs.
- 12" diagonal FHD UWVA eDP ultra-slim LED-backlit touch screen (1920 x1280), direct bonded, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4
- 12" diagonal HD BrightView IPS eDP ultra-slim LED-backlit touch screen (1366 x 768); 12" diagonal FHD BrightView IPS eDP ultra-slim, multi-touch capacitive digitizer, auto rotate, direct bonded, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 LED-backlit touch screen (1920 x 1080)
- Display size (diagonal)
- Intel® HD Graphics 515
- Battery type
- HP Long Life 4-cell, 40 WHr Li-ion polymer
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 300 x 213.5 x 8.05 mm (tablet); 300 x 213.5 x 13.45 mm (tablet with travel keyboard); 300 x 213.5 x 16.45 mm (tablet with advanced keyboard)
- 2 MP FHD 1080p front-facing webcam; 5 MP FHD 1080p rear-facing
- Pointing device
- Clickpad with image sensor, multi-touch gestures enabled, taps enabled as default, and multi-touch capacitive panel; ClickPad with on/off button, supports 2-way scroll, taps and gestures enabled by default, two-finger scrolling, two finger zoom (pinch); HP Active Pen with Application Launch Button with Wacom technology
- Audio features
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen; Dual stereo speakers; Dual microphone array
- 1 USB Type-C™ with Thunderbolt™ support (docking, charging and USB 3.1); 1 USB Type-A (USB 3.0); 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) WiFi and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo
- Expansion slots
- 1 microSD; 1 micro SIM (select models)
- Security management
- TPM 2.0; HP Fingerprint Reader (select models); Integrated smart card reader (advanced keyboard); Power-on Authentication (password, fingerprint); Drive encryption pre-boot (password, fingerprint, select smart cards); HP BIOSphere with HP Sure Start; Absolute Persistence Module; Microsoft Defenderd14
- 3-year limited parts, labor (3/3/0) warranty. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h4 Built in Qualcomm® Gobi™ modules available in select HP products and require wireless data service contract, network support, and is not available in all areas. Contact service provider to determine the coverage area and availability. 4G LTE not available in all regions. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. h2 Serviceable by HP Support, HP Certified technicians, HP Authorized Service Providers or participants in HP’s Self Maintainer program. See www.hp.com/partners/SMprogram. h3 Sold separately or as an optional feature. f5 Requires Windows. f6 Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. f7 HP Care Services are optional. Service levels and response times for HP Care Services may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product. f8 Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details. d14 Microsoft Defender: opt in and Internet connection required for updates.
Windows 10 is the familiar feel of Windows – only better. The Start menu is back and better than ever so you can expand and customize it.
With Windows 10 you don't have to replace all your stuff.
Technologies like InstantGo* let you boot up and resume quickly. Your apps and the web run speedy-fast because the system balances the memory and processor resources efficiently.
* Hardware dependent.
Windows Update provides more than just security updates and patches. Now you get prompt updates to help you stay current with the latest Windows experience.
*Internet connection required. ISP fees may apply.
Cortana is your truly personal digital assistant who learns about you over time, and works across all your Windows 10 devices to help you get things done.*
*Cortana available in select global markets at launch. Cortana experience may vary by region and device.
More natural ways of interacting so you can choose what's best for you.
At-a-glance view of everything that matters most.
You know Windows, now Windows knows you.
*Windows Hello requires specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors.
With Continuum, apps and content will display beautifully in all modes, on all devices, even as you transition from one to another.*
*App experiences may vary.
Windows 10 comes with great built-in apps too, like Maps, Photos, Mail & Calendar, Music, Video, People, and Messaging.
Cloud storage that lets you easily access and share your documents, photos, and more from any device.
*Internet connection required. ISP fees may apply.
Microsoft Edge is the all-new browser built to give you a better web experience, one that's made for easy reading, personal search recommendations, and effortless browsing.
Snap up to four apps on the screen and create new desktops for more space.
*The number of applications that can be snapped will depend upon the minimum resolution for the application.
The world's greatest productivity suite, on the world's most productive operating system.
Visit the new Windows Store, your one-stop shop for great games, apps, music, and video.
*ISP fees may apply.