This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Office Ultra White Paper, Letter Size Paper, 20 Lb, 500 Sheets Per Ream, Case Of 10 Reams Item # 333465
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
HP Office ultra-white paper is great for high-volume printing, copies, drafts and other business documents. The paper you print on is just as important as the documents you're printing. Pristine ultra-white, letter-sized paper will make a statement.
- HP Office ultra-white paper features a 20-lb weight, which is ideal for everyday use.
- Versatile, letter-size paper works well in most printers, copiers and all-in-ones. Optimized for use in all HP inkjet and laser printers.
- 105 (Euro)/92 (U.S.) brightness for clear, crisp text and images.
- ColorLok™ Technology for vivid colors, bolder blacks and faster drying.
- Engineered to run jam-free, saving time and money.
- Acid-free paper won't yellow or fade over time.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) — for wood/paper products from forests certified to the 'gold' standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
|paper weight||20 lb|
|reams per case||10|
|paper sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|paper brightness (Euro)||105|
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|paper brightness (US)||92|
|eco-label/standard||FSC - Mix; SFI Certified Sourcing|
|number of holes punched||0|
|paper finish type||standard|
|sheets per ream/pack||500|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
As for getting in my car to take it home: There has always been a helpful young employee around to get it to and in my car.
I can p/u 85lbs w/o a problem and I couldn't pick this up. You need a small hand truck to move this around. I dragged it 5' into my home b/c they left it sitting in a puddle of water on my wheelchair ramp and I didn't want the bottom paper to get wet. That short distance moved the nylon strap 3/4 of the way of the carton. At that point I moved the strap back down to the middle and I went and got my hand truck to move to my office.
Hope this helps.