Dell™ 5130CDN Color Laser Printer Item # 337126
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Prints up to 47 pages per minute in black and color.
- Features 600 x 600 (black) and 1200 x 1200 (color) dpi.
- Supports 2900 sheet maximum paper input capacity with monthly duty cycle of up to 110,000 pages.
- Features built-in wired connectivity for enhanced networking capabilities.
- Automatic duplex printing makes it easy to save paper and time.
- Maximum print size: 8.50" x 14.02".
- 256MB of memory.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||550|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|dimensions||17"H x 22"W x 20"D|
|eco-label/standard||ENERGY STAR; RoHS|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|maximum black and white print resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||47 ppm|
|maximum color print speed||47 ppm|
|maximum monthly volume||110,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|maximum true color print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|media type||Plain Paper; Coated Paper; Cover Stock; Transparency; Label; Envelope; Recycled Paper; Letterhead|
|number of colors||4|
|number of paper trays||2 installed; 5 supported|
|operating system compatibility||UNIX® (SolarisTM 9 and 10, HP-UX 11i); SuSE Linux® 8.0 and 9; SuSE Enterprise Linux® 10; RedHat® Enterprise 4/5 ES; RedHat® Linux 3.0, 4.0 (AS/WS); UNIX® (SolarisTM 10, HP-UX11i); Linux® (Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® ES 4/5; SuSE Enterprise SuSE 10; TurboLinux Fuji, NetWare; Windows:Windows® 2000; Windows® XP; Windows® XP 64-bit; Windows Vista® (32 & 64-bit); Windows Server® 2003 (32 & 64-bit); Windows Server® 2008R2|
|package contents||5130CDN Laser Printer; 1 x Black Toner Cartridge; 1 x Cyan Toner Cartridge; 1 x Magenta Toner Cartridge; 1 x Yellow Toner Cartridge; Software & Drivers CD; User Guide & Production Information Guide CD; Placement; Quick Setup Guide; Product Information Guide & Hardware Recycle Program Label And Instructions|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac; SPARC|
|power source||AC Supply|
|primary paper tray capacity||550 sheets|
|printing application||workgroup printing|
|processor speed||800 MHz|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|
Exceptional speed and qualityDiscover excellent print quality, exceptional value and outstanding reliability with the blazing-fast Dell 5130cdn Color Laser Printer.
- High Performance: Up to 47 ppm (letter) (actual print speed will vary with use), excellent print quality
- High Productivity: Monthly duty cycle of up to 110,000 pages
- Long term value: Low cost per page - as low as 1¢ per page(mono printing); energy-conscious design
- Supports Microsoft® Windows® 8 & Microsoft® Windows® RT
Superb PerformanceThe Dell 5130cdn Color Laser Printer slashes printing and waiting time while delivering high-quality laser prints.
- Blazing Print Speeds: Dell 5130cdn delivers letter-sized pages at a speed of up to 47 ppm (pages per minute) in both mono and color. (Actual print speeds will vary with use.) Print duplex pages at up to 37.6 ppm (letter) in both mono and color. (Actual print speeds will vary with use.)
- Fast Warm-Up: The Dell 5130cdn delivers a first-print-out time (FPOT) as fast as 8.5 seconds in mono and 10 seconds in color.
- Excellent Print Quality: ColorbyDell technology incorporates an innovative print engine, advanced image-enhancement algorithm and advanced toner technology to deliver brilliant color printouts with crisp, clear text.
- Rich, Glossy Color Images: Advanced EA-Eco Toner emulsion aggregation process saturates paper with superfine toner particles for brilliant color reproduction.
Designed for durability, and backed by several levels of Dell protection, the Dell 5130cdn Color Laser Printer can meet the most demanding printing requirements, day in and day out.
High Productivity: Maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 110,000 pages.
High-Yield Toner Options: High capacity of 18k (mono) and 12k (color) for longer service between toner changes.
Comprehensive Service & Protection: Get help virtually anytime during the standard service and limited hardware warranty periods. Includes toll-free 24x7 Tech Support and 3-Year Next-Business-Day On-site Service After Remote Diagnosis. Up to 5-year extended service options and Dell ProSupportTM service options available. Fuser kit is included in base and extended limited hardware warranty.
Exceptional Long-Term Value
Save money in the short term and the long run with the scalable, productivity-boosting Dell 5130cdn Color Laser Printer.
Designed for Cost Savings:
Designed to help control print and office expenses, the Dell 5130cdn offers one of the most compelling total costs of printing (TCOP) and costs per page (CPP) in the industry.
Dell ColorTrack Pro technology can lower your total cost of printing by remotely defining color-printing rights and setting print-volume limitations.
Power-Efficient Design:Energy Star® 1.1 qualified, the Dell 5130cdn Color Printer reduces power consumption up to 31% compared to the previous-generation Dell 5110cn with the new EA-Eco Toners.
Easy to Set Up, Manage and UseFrom setup and printer management through toner replacement and maintenance, the Dell 5130cdn Color Laser Printer is designed to make life easier for IT staff as well as for end users.
- Setup Navigator: Get easy setup with animated guidance on features ranging from wireless configuration to troubleshooting.
- Remote Printer Management: The Dell Printer Configuration Web Tool lets you manage the 5130cdn printer remotely using a Web browser.
- ColorTrack Pro: This advanced yet easy color-printing access and management tool allows shareable external-server authentication.
- Easy Toner Maintenance & Purchase: The Dell Toner Management SystemTM alerts you when you're low on toner and streamlines the process of ordering replacement toner.
- Intuitive User Controls: Thoughtful design features include an LCD panel, 5-way cursor keypads, three user buttons, and dedicated wrinkle-free envelope-printing mode.