Papago GoSafe 272 1080p Dashboard Camera Item # 337331
The GoSafe 272 dashcam offers a wider range of video resolutions to fit anyone's recording needs for day and night. Automatic recording feature when the car is turned on with up to 3 different choices including: 1080P HD; 720p 60fps; and 720p 30fps. Its' slim design and 2.4" LCD display offers a 140° wide viewing angle that is sure to record every detail with a built-in microphone. The GoSafe 272 did not leave out any important safety features that ensure your secure on the road. The device loops video recording, which allows old files to be replaced automatically with new files. The G-sensor capability will back-up the footage when a collision is detected and the rechargeable lithium battery will hold a charge so you will not lose an important video file if you lose power after an accident. An additional bonus of free lifetime firmware upgrades is included as they become available.
- Records at up to 30 frames per second in 1080p, full HD resolution for crystal-clear images.
- Low-light sensor provides clear footage, even at night.
- 2.4" LCD screen lets you watch video instantly. Screen capture feature allows you to take snapshots.
- Driver Fatigue Alarm lets you set an alarm to remind you to rest during long trips.
- Motion detection function helps protect your car while it's parked.
- Turns on automatically when the engine starts.
- Built-in microphone captures audio.
- Built-in G-sensor supports emergency video file backup when it senses your car has been in an accident.
- 140° viewing angle ensures a wide range of vision.
- HDMI-output for easy connection to HDMI-enabled devices.
|automatic light adjustment||yes|
|Built-in Devices||Microphone; Speaker|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC; CE; BSMI|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|dimensions||2"H x 2"W x 2"D|
|diverse supplier||Minority-Owned Business; Woman-Owned Business; Small Business|
|Features||Day/Night; Auto REC; Accelerometer; Motion Detection|
|Image Sensor Size||1/3"|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|Maximum Frame Rate||60 fps|
|maximum video frame rate||30|
|Maximum Video Lines||1080|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Memory Card Supported||microSDHC|
|Mount/Wear Style||Dashboard Mount|
|Number of Image Sensors||1|
|ports||1 HDMI; 1 USB|
|power source||plug in|
|Recording Formats||Full HD|
|Recording Media||Memory Card|
|video formats||AVI; H.264|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|