GE Z-Wave Hard Wire Switch, White Item # 337505
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Hard wire, wall mountable switch.
- Use for controlling lights or fans.
- 120 V AC input voltage.
|Additional Information||Provides ultimate flexibility with your GE In-wall Smart Switch, Dimmer or Fan Control; Requires a GE Home Automation Switch, NOT a standalone switch; Includes white and light almond paddles that will match most standard wall plates (wall plate not included); Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads (Neutral connection required for installation); Functions as home automation system primary control|
|Controllable Function||Light Control|
|dimensions||1.7" x 2.4" x 4.3"|
|package contents||Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Switch; White Paddle; Light Almond Paddle|
|Product Name||Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Switch|
|manufacturer||General Electric Company|
From the Manufacturer|
Transform any home into a smart home with the GE Smart Lighting Control Add-On Switch. The GE Add-On Switch works with any GE Z-Wave, ZigBee, or Bluetooth Smart Switch, Dimmer or Fan Control, to offer Three or Four-Way control. Together, they replace your current Three or Four-way switches, use existing wiring and provide your home with ultimate flexibility. The GE Add-On Switch functions the same as the GE Z-Wave, ZigBee, or Bluetooth Smart Switch you have paired it with allowing full functionality as a Dimmer, Switch or Fan Control. A Three-way wiring configuration turns the light or fan on/off from two separate locations. A Four-way wiring configuration turns the light or fan on/off from three separate locations. The Add-On Switch offers an interchangeable paddle design, with White and Light Almond paddles included in the package and fits most standard wall plates and home decor. Take control of your home lighting with GE Smart Lighting Controls! The Add-On Switch from GE is designed to work specifically with GE branded Z-Wave, ZigBee, and the innovative new Bluetooth Smart lighting controls. Z-Wave lighting controls provide an easy-to-install and affordable system to control lighting and small appliances in your home. Add GE Z-Wave lighting controls to a certified gateway to access and control your home from anywhere in the world using your smartphone, tablet or computer as a home automation command center. Similarly, ZigBee lighting controls offer many unique features to help you create the ultimate smart home and also provides an easy-to-install and affordable system to control lighting and small appliances in your home. Bluetooth® Smart Controls from GE are the easiest way to go wireless and require minimal setup with the same hassle-free wiring as GE Z-Wave and ZigBee. The best part is that you don't have to deal with confusing hubs or gateways; control and schedule lights and other devices from your smartphone or tablet.
- Requires a GE Smart Control and will not work as a stand-alone switch
- Provides ultimate flexibility with your GE In-wall Smart Switch, Dimmer or Fan Control
- Includes white and light almond paddles (ivory, brown, and black sold separately) that will match most standard wall plates (wall plate not included)
- Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads (Neutral connection required for installation)
- Compatible with GE In-Wall Z-Wave, Bluetooth, and ZigBee Switches, Dimmers and Fan Controls installation)
- Functions the same as the GE Switch, Dimmer, or Fan Control paired with
- Required for use with 3- and 4-way wiring
- UL listed
- 2-year limited warranty