This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
H&R Block 16 Basic (Mac), Download Version Item # 338628
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
H&R Block Basic makes it easy for customers to complete their federal taxes, with help every step of the way — including FREE tax advice, only from H&R Block. Ideal for simple tax situations and easy for first-time users, H&R Block Basic guides customers through their return with a step-by-step Q&A. The program automatically checks your return for accuracy and includes features available only from H&R Block, such as built-in expertise, an H&R Block tax professional to represent customers in the event of an audit at no extra cost, and best of all, H&R Block's Maximum Refund Guarantee.
|additional requirements||Internet connection required for updates, state downloads, and e-file; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8.2; Windows 10; Internet Explorer® 8 or higher; Mac OS X; Mac OS 10.6.8 or higher; Safari 5.1 or higher; 2X CD-ROM drive; Ink jet or laser printer; Speakers and sound card; 1024x768 SVGA color monitor|
|brand name||H& R Block|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||8028 KB|
|minimum hard disk space||170 MB|
|publisher||HRB Digital, LLC|
|Web browser support||Safari 5.1 or higher|
From the Manufacturer|
Basic Tax Software Simple Tax Solutions
H&R Block Basic Tax Software offers everything simple or first-time tax filers need to complete federal taxes. It includes FREE online chat with a tax professional and in-person support in the unlikely event of an audit. With step-by-step guidance on more than 350 credits and deductions, H&R Block Basic Tax Software helps filers with simple tax situations get their maximum refund—guaranteed.
Basic Simple Tax SolutionsThe right choice for customers with simple tax situations. Easily complete federal returns with free unlimited expert tax advice only from H&R Block every step of the way.
- Step-by-step Q&A and guidance on more than 350 credits and deductions
- Quickly import your W-2, 1099 and last year's tax return
- Easily import from TurboTax® and Quicken® software
- Itemize deductions with Schedule A
- Accuracy Review™ checks for issues and assesses your audit risk1
- Five free federal e-files and unlimited federal preparation and printing
- State download available within the program for an additional fee.2
(State e-file available for $19.95 per return)3
Exclusively from H&R BlockChat with H&R Block’s tax pros and ask unlimited questions for free if you get stuck along the way.4
Your Refund Explained.Refund Reveal™ shows, in one simple snapshot, how and why your refund increases or decreases with each entry you make.
There For You.In the unlikely event of an audit, H&R Block will help you manage the process and represent you in person for free.5
Your Data’s Security.Data encryption technology with 24/7 security monitoring helps preven stolen identity refund fraud.
Product Sneak Peak
- 1 The audit risk assessment is not a guarantee you will not be audited.
- 2 Additional state programs are extra. Most state programs available in January; release dates vary by state.
- 3 State e-file not available in NH.
- 4 You can ask our tax advisors unlimited questions at no extra cost during regular chat hours.
- 5 Free in-person audit representation is available only for clients who purchase and use H&R Block Tax Software to prepare and file their 2016 individual income tax return. Terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com for details.
- 6 Additional state programs are extra. Most state programs available in January; release dates vary by state.