Carson-Dellosa™ Evidence-Based Writing Workbook, Grade 4 Item # 338666
Workbook covers a variety of age-appropriate writing skills. Includes writing prompts paired with a graphic organizer to help students plan, research and write.
- Offers systematic practice of evidence-based writing at age-appropriate level.
- Helps students with rewriting, drafting, revising, editing and publishing.
- Contents include: writing rubric, writing checklist, 5-page writing practice packet and writing prompts.
- Prompts: bullying, first ladies, the Underground Railroad, UFOs, making decisions, and roller coasters.
- Aligned to Common Core standards.
|age recommendation||9-10 years|
|book title||Evidence-Based Writing, Grade 4|
|number of pages||64|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|Show More ▾|