- Students use the 6 trait-ideas to help improve their writing. Trait-ideas include Organization, Voice, Word Choice, Sentence Fluency, and Conventions.
- Each sturdy crate contains an array of materials designed to engage students. Enrich students writing experiences with 6 teaching guides including step-by-step lessons, graphic organizers, scoring guide, and extension activities .
- Keep interest levels high with 6 hand-selected, trait-specific, picture books.
- Share sing-along, Trait Songs with your students. Students can sing along with a music CD of lively, trait-specific songs. Includes a bonus track on presentation and 6 full-color 17�x 22?posters with lyrics to the songs on the CD .
- Organize classroom libraries and teaching materials with the included color-coded stickers.
- Each crate comes with hanging folders — 1 for each trait. Folders provide easy, expandable storage for years to come.
|number of pieces||20|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|kit contents||6 high-interest picture books; 6 teaching guides; 6 full-color 17?x 22 posters; Color-coded stickers; Sing-along Trait Songs CD; Using Picture Books to Teach Writing With the Traits: K-2|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability