Scholastic 75 Sing-Along E-Songs That Teach Essential Early Reading Skills, Grades Pre-K - 1 Item # 339149
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Helps children grasp introductory reading skills
- Fun, sing-along songs help children learn the building blocks of reading. Introduces concepts such as phonemic awareness, letter recognition, short and long vowels, blends and digraphs, rhyming words and more.
- Usable on almost any interactive whiteboard. Each e-song comes with audio and text highlighting.
- Supports the Common Core State Standards.
- For students in pre-K through first grade.
- Includes a teaching guide with reproducible song sheets and 4 CDs.
|age recommendation||4 - 7 years|
|number of pages||96|
|size||8 3/8" x 10 7/8"|