Scholastic Literacy Lessons For A Digital World, Grades 5 - 9 Item # 339266
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Technology-rich lessons help teach literacy skills and strategies
- Help motivate your students with digital storytelling, geometry scavenger hunts or create a travel commercial for a historical place.
- Teaches students how to utilize wikis to gather background information on a variety of topics.
- Includes model lessons for every content area, how-to guides for getting started, assessment tips, sample videos and more.
- Helps students meet Common Core Standards for literacy skills.
- For students in fifth grade through ninth grade.
|size||8 3/8" x 10 7/8"|
|age recommendation||10 - 14 years|
|number of pages||144|