This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone Service Item # 3394044
Crystal clear calling
- The Ooma Telo lets you call anywhere in the U.S. for free. (You pay are the applicable taxes and fees.)
- The Telo is easy to set up and use. Simply connect the device to your high-speed Internet.
- The Ooma Telo connects to your Internet and existing home phones. It allows you to enjoy free home phone service, free U.S. calls, and low international rates.
- Also features 911 alerts.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- EcoLogo certified — reduced environmental impact from an overall lifecycle standpoint.
|call waiting compatible||no|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|dimensions||7.8"H x 5.9"W x 1.7"D|
|number of speed-dial buttons||0|
|ports||2 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 USB|
|Product Name||VoIP Gateway|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
The smartest home phone is the one that gives you exactly what you want with the greatest savings. That's Ooma Telo. Connect Ooma Telo to your high-speed Internet and regular home phone and get crystal-clear nationwide calling for free. You pay only monthly applicable taxes and fees.
Here's what you get with Ooma:
- Crystal-clear nationwide calling for free and low international rates. Pay only applicable taxes and fees.
- #1 rated home phone service for overall satisfaction and value by a leading consumer research publication.*
- Ooma Telo seamlessly interacts with your favorite smart products like Amazon Echo and Nest to make your home safer and more convenient than ever before.
- PureVoice™ HD Technology delivers superior voice quality for a consistently great calling experience.
- Includes nationwide calling, voicemail, numeric caller-ID, call-waiting, 911 calling and text alerts.
- Download the Ooma mobile app and take your Ooma service on-the-go.
- Easy install in minutes; works with your high-speed Internet and any home phone.
- Backed by 30-day money-back guarantee and extendable 1-year warranty with 24/7 customer support.
- Keep your current number for a one-time fee or choose a new number in any available area code for free.
- Free Ooma-to-Ooma calling: call other Ooma customers anywhere in the world for free.
* Online survey of subscribers published in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 by a leading consumer research magazine. Based on overall user satisfaction. Not necessarily representative of general population.
Our features are dialed in.
Free U.S. callingCall anyone, anywhere in the U.S. for free. After purchase of the Ooma Telo, pay only applicable taxes and fees.
Low-cost international callingMake international calls starting at pennies per minute.
Bundled features: voicemail, caller-ID, call-waitingEnjoy the convenience of caller-ID and call-waiting- at no extra charge.
The phone for your connected homeOoma Telo integrates with Amazon Echo, Nest devices, and numerous other smart products to give you convenience and peace of mind never before possible in a home phone. (Some features require Premier service.)
911 service and 911 AlertsNo one likes to think about home emergencies, but if emergency services are called you'll be the first to know with our 911 Alerts feature. Enter up to 3 email addresses or mobile phone numbers and you'll be alerted by email or text message the very moment a 911 call is made from your Ooma phone number.
The utmost voice clarityGet crisp acoustic performance with advanced features like voice compression and adaptive redundancy with Ooma PureVoice™ HD Technology.
Free Ooma mobile appIncludes free outbound calling using the Ooma mobile app.
Keep your current phone numberWant to keep your phone number? Enjoy free number porting when you purchase an annual subscription to Ooma Premier, or pay a one-time fee of $39.99.
Easy setup and activationOoma is a highly intuitive set-up. Most customers are up and making free calls in about 15 minutes.
My Ooma online portalHear messages, check call logs and control your preferences online.
Online call logCheck your calling history from any Internet-connected computer or mobile device.
Free 60-day trial of Ooma PremierEvery Ooma system comes with a free 60-day trial of Ooma Premier. Ooma Premier is $9.99/month or $119.88/year. Sign-up for a year and we'll transfer your number for free ($39.99 value).
Federal universal service charges, state and local taxes, fees & surcharges and regulatory and compliance fees are billed monthly and are subject to change. To determine the specific charges in your area, go to http://www.ooma.com/rates. Unlimited U.S. calls are subject to normal residential usage limitations and excludes calls to Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. See the Terms and Conditions for current usage limitations at http://www.ooma.com/legal/terms-and-conditions.