This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP OfficeJet 5741 Wireless Color Inkjet All-In-One Printer, Scanner, Copier, Fax Item # 339789
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Wireless printing! A variety of useful functions make this printer ideal for your printing needs. NFC technology enables one-touch pairing and printing from compatible devices.
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g/n) networking makes it easy to print from your mobile device or laptop.
- Produces brilliant borderless prints up to 8 1/2" x 11", so you can create gorgeous full-page photos.
- Prints up to 12 pages per minute (ppm) (ISO) in black and up to 8 pages per minute (ppm) (ISO) in color.
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi resolution for sharp, clear images.
- Copies up to 10 cpm in black and up to 5 cpm in color. Copy resolution up to 300 x 300 dpi in black, up to 600 x 600 dpi in color.
- Flatbed scanner with 24-bit color and 8 1/2" x 14" ADF scan area (8 1/2" x 17" flatbed scan area). Scan resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for clear, easy-to-read scans.
- High-speed fax with 100-page fax memory for easy fax transmission and retrieval.
- Print on a variety of formats, including plain paper, envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, iron-on transfers and borderless media.
- Automatic 2-sided printing helps save money and conserve resources.
- 125-sheet input tray allows you to print plenty of copies. Also includes a 25-page automatic document feeder for rapid printing.
- 1,000-page recommended monthly volume.
- 2.65" color touch screen allows you to view photos and navigate settings with ease.
- 128MB built-in memory improves print, scan and copy speeds.
- USB-compatible with PCs and Macs. You can also connect using your home network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR-certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|compatible toner/ink||62; 62XL|
|connector type||Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); USB 2.0; Ethernet|
|dimensions||7.6"H x 17.87"W x 16.14"D|
|functionality||copy; fax; print; scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|maximum black and white print speed||12 ppm|
|maximum color print speed||8 ppm|
|maximum monthly volume||1,000 pages sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10; Mac OS X Lion+|
|total paper tray capacity||125 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Get 1 Year of ink with this sleek, versatile all-in-one. Print laser-quality documents and lab-quality photos from your smartphone or tablet. Easily complete projects for work and home with this powerful machine.
Get 300 pages per month for a year when enrolled in the $9.99 plan.
Speed through home and work tasks with this sleek, sophisticated HP OfficeJet all-in-one that supports the needs of your busy family. Create stunning, lab-quality photos and laser-quality documents with ease.
Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the HP color touchscreen.
Easily print from your smartphone, tablet, and notebook at work, home, or on the go.f9
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Manage your e-all-in-one or MFP from your smartphone or tablet, using the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app.f10
The easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet.st1
- HP OfficeJet 5741 All-in-One
- HP 62 Setup Instant Ink Black Ink Cartridge
- HP 62 Setup Instant Ink Tri-color Ink Cartridge
- HP Instant Ink $120 prepaid card
- Software CD
- Setup Instructions
- Power cord
- Phone cord.
- No, please purchase USB cable separately.
- Print speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 21 ppm
- Print speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 22 ppm
- First page out color (letter, ready)
- As fast as 22 sec
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 300 to 400
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and Print in Max dpi)
- 2.65" (6.75 cm), Touchscreen CGD (color graphics)
- Processor speed
- 525 MHz
- Number of print cartridges
- 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; NFC Touch-to-print; Wireless Direct Printing
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- 2 USB 2.0; 1 Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n; 1 Ethernet; 1 RJ-11 fax
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6.
- Minimum system requirements for Macintosh
- OS X v10.7 LIon, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, 1 GB HD, Internet, USB
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks
- Memory, standard
- 128 MB DDR3 Memory
- Paper handling input, standard
- 125 sheet Main Input Tray, 15 sheet Photo Tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 25-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing
- Media sizes supported
- Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
- Media sizes, custom
- 3.85 x 8.5 to 5 x 14 in
- Media types
- Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
- Media weight, recommended
- 18 to 22 lb
- Borderless printing
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
- Scanner type
- Scan file format
- PDF, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIF, PGM
- Scan resolution, optical
- 1200 dpi
- Scan size, maximum
- 8.5 x 11.7 in
- Scan size (ADF), maximum
- 8.5 x 14 in
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- Standard, 25 sheets
- Digital sending standard features
- Scan to email [via printer control app]; From software: Scan to file; Scan to email
- File formats, supported
- PDF; BMP; PNG; TIF; JPG
- Copy resolution (black text)
- 300 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum
- Up to 20 copies
- Yes, color
- Fax transmission speed
- 4 sec per page
- Fax memory
- Up to 100 pages in black and white
- Fax resolution
- Up to 300 x 311 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number
- Up to 99 numbers
- Broadcast locations
- Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption
- 5.25 watts (Ready), 1.18 watts (Sleep), 0.25 watts (Off)
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.87 x 16.14 x 7.60 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.87 x 19.80 x 7.60 in
- 16.91 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week limited support
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h5 Savings claim is based on HP Instant Ink Service plan price for 12 months using all pages in plan without purchase of additional pages compared to the cost per page ("CPP") of the majority of colo inkjet printers <$399 USD, market share reported by IDC Q2 2014. CPP comparisons for standard-capacity inkjet supplies are based on estimated street price and page yield as reported by gap intelligence MFP Weekly and IJP Weekly Reports 9/20/2014. Actual savings may vary dependnig on number of pages actually printed per month and content of pages printed. h1 Local printing requires mobile device and printer be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. For details on how to print, including whether an app is required, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting h2 Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only. h3 Requires a compatible NFC-printing-enabled mobile device. For a list of compatible NFC-printing-enabled mobile devices, see hp.com/go/nfcprinting f12 Mobile device must support near field communications-enabled printing. For a list of supported devices, see http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting f10 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. f11 Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the wireless network of a wireless direct-capable printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point in the printer. st1 In comparison to the majority of consumer/home office inkjet all-in-one printers <$399 USD as of Nov 2015 based on market share as reported by IDC. App download required for printer setup; HP ePrint account registration may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details. m1 Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims