This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g/n) networking makes it easy to print from your mobile device or laptop.
- Produces brilliant borderless prints up to 8 1/2" x 11", so you can create gorgeous full-page photos.
- Prints up to 12 pages per minute (ppm) (ISO) in black and up to 8 pages per minute (ppm) (ISO) in color.
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi resolution for sharp, clear images.
- Copies up to 10 cpm in black and up to 5 cpm in color. Copy resolution up to 300 x 300 dpi in black, up to 600 x 600 dpi in color.
- Flatbed scanner with 24-bit color and 8 1/2" x 14" ADF scan area (8 1/2" x 17" flatbed scan area). Scan resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for clear, easy-to-read scans.
- High-speed fax with 100-page fax memory for easy fax transmission and retrieval.
- Print on a variety of formats, including plain paper, envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, iron-on transfers and borderless media.
- Automatic 2-sided printing helps save money and conserve resources.
- 125-sheet input tray allows you to print plenty of copies. Also includes a 25-page automatic document feeder for rapid printing.
- 1,000-page recommended monthly volume.
- 2.65" color touch screen allows you to view photos and navigate settings with ease.
- 128MB built-in memory improves print, scan and copy speeds.
- USB-compatible with PCs and Macs. You can also connect using your home network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR-certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|-014--upsell Short||Pick up the pace. Get faster black and white print speeds with this model.|
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|compatible toner/ink||62; 62XL|
|connector type||Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); USB 2.0; Ethernet|
|dimensions||7.6"H x 17.87"W x 16.14"D|
|functionality||copy; fax; print; scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|maximum black and white print speed||12 ppm|
|maximum color print speed||8 ppm|
|maximum monthly volume||1,000 pages sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10; Mac OS X Lion+|
|total paper tray capacity||125 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
HP Officejet 5741 e-All-in-One Printer
Full-featured productivity for work and homeSpeed through home and work tasks with this sleek, sophisticated HP OfficeJet all-in-one that supports the needs of your busy family. Create stunning, lab-quality photos and laser-quality documents with ease.
2-sided printingAllows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
HP PrintablesAccess coloring pages, recipes, coupons, crossword puzzles, and more from trusted brands like Disney and Better Homes and Gardens with free HP Printables—delivered to your printer, on your schedule.
HP Original Ink Cartridges
- HP 62 Black Ink Cartridge (~200 pages)
- HP 62 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages)
- HP 62XL Black Ink Cartridge (~600 pages)
- HP 62XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~415 pages)
In the box
What's in the box
- HP OfficeJet 5741 All-in-One
- HP 62 Instant Ink Black Ink Cartridge
- HP 62 Instant Ink Tri-color Ink Cartridge
- HP Instant Ink $120 prepaid card
- Software CD
- Setup Instructions
- Power cord
- Phone cord
- No, please purchase USB cable separately.
|Print speed black (ISO)||Up to 12 ppm1|
|Print speed color (ISO)||Up to 8 ppm1|
|First page out black (letter, ready)||As fast as 18 sec|
|First page out color (letter, ready)||As fast as 22 sec|
|Recommended monthly page volume||300 to 4002|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print quality black (best)||Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)|
|Print quality color (best)||Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and Print in Max dpi)|
|Display||2.65" (6.75 cm), Touchscreen CGD (color graphics)|
|Processor speed||525 MHz|
|Number of print cartridges||2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|Print languages||HP PCL 3 GUI|
|HP ePrint capability||Yes|
|Mobile printing capability||Features Wi-Fi Direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™ as well as other solutions. Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows® 8, Windows RT.|
2 USB 2.0
1 Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
1 RJ-11 fax
|Network ready||Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)|
|Minimum system requirements||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6.|
|Minimum system requirements for Macintosh||OS X v10.7 LIon, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, 1 GB HD, Internet, USB|
|Compatible operating systems||
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only)
Mac OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks
|Memory, standard||128 MB DDR3 Memory|
|Paper handling input, standard||125 sheet Main Input Tray, 15 sheet Photo Tray|
|Paper handling output, standard||25-sheet output tray|
|Media sizes supported||Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes|
|Media sizes, custom||3.85 x 8.5 to 5 x 14 in|
|Media types||Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media|
|Media weight, recommended||18 to 22 lb|
|Borderless printing||Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)|
|Scan size (flatbed), maximum||8.5 x 11.7 in|
|Scan size (ADF), maximum||8.5 x 14 in|
|Scan file format||PDF, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIF, PGM|
|Scan resolution, optical||1200 dpi|
|Automatic document feeder capacity||Standard, 25 sheets|
|Digital sending standard features||
Scan to email via printer control app
From software: Scan to file
Scan to email
|File formats, supported||
|Copy resolution (black text)||300 x 300 dpi|
|Copy resolution (color text and graphics)||600 x 600 dpi|
|Copy reduce / enlarge settings||25 to 400%|
|Copies, maximum||Up to 20 copies|
|Fax transmission speed||4 sec per page10|
|Fax memory||Up to 100 pages in black and white|
|Fax resolution||Up to 300 x 311 dpi|
|Speed dials, maximum number||Up to 99 numbers|
|Power||Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)|
|Power consumption||5.25 watts (Ready), 1.18 watts (Sleep), 0.25 watts (Off)11|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Operating temperature range||41 to 104ºF|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||17.87 x 16.14 x 7.60 in|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||17.87 x 19.80 x 7.60 in|
One-year limited hardware warranty
24-hour, 7 days a week limited support
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability