Scholastic Spotlight On…Literary Elements Item # 339827
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Teaching must-know literary elements is easy with this unique boxed set
- Each student anthology includes 4-6 engaging stories, poems or plays — perfect for teaching specific literary elements. Literary elements include: Character, Figurative Language, Foreshadowing & Flashback, Plot, Point of View, Setting, Theme, Tone and Mood.
- Teaching guide includes mini lessons, graphic organizers, student reproducibles and great activity ideas.
- A storage box keeps everything organized.
- An easy way to meet the language arts standards.
- Includes 48 books (6 copies of eight 48-page anthologies) for students plus a 96-page teaching guide.
|subject||reading & writing|
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|size||5 1/2" x 7 5/8"|
|age recommendation||9-14 years|
|number of pages||48|