Scholastic The Trait Crate — Grade 3 Item # 339862
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
In-depth lessons to help you teach the traits of writing
- Helps you with ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency and conventions.
- Features 6 picture books. The Hickory Chair, The Paperboy, How Are You Peeling?, Into the A, B, Sea, Momma, Where Are You From?, The Mega-Deluxe Capitalization Machine.
- Includes 6 16-page teaching guides. Each with a step-by-step model lesson, graphic organizers, a scoring rubric and extension activities.
- Includes 12 transparencies, 6 colorful teaching posters and color-coded stickers.
- Materials are organized in a sturdy box with hanging folders. 1 for each trait — for easy, expandable storage that will accommodate trait-based lesson materials for years to come.
|educational content||planning; reading; writing; language; grammar|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|