Scholastic The Trait Crate — Grade 4 Item # 339869
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
In-depth lessons to help you teach the traits of writing
- Helps you with ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency and conventions.
- Features 6 picture books. A Bad Case of Stripes, The Mud Pony, Wolf!, My Mama Had a Dancing Heart, Come On, Rain!, When Comma Came to Town.
- Includes 6 16-page teaching guides. Each with a step-by-step model lesson, graphic organizers, a scoring rubric and extension activities.
- Includes 12 transparencies, 6 colorful teaching posters and color-coded stickers.
- Materials are organized in a sturdy box with hanging folders. 1 for each trait — for easy, expandable storage that will accommodate trait-based lesson materials for years to come.
|educational content||planning; reading; writing; language; grammar|
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade|