- Contoured seat pan allows proper blood flow. Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Infinite tilt lock keeps seat adjustments secure. Once you've adjusted your seat into a position that suits your body to a "T," use the infinite tilt lock to make sure everything stays just the way you want it.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. The pneumatic lift raises and lowers the seat with the touch of a lever so feet stay flat on the floor and legs and thighs form a 90° angle — the optimal position for strain-free sitting.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Adjustable tilt angle lets you alter your seat alignment in relation to the floor for better circulation. Adjustable forward tilt helps reduce disk pressure during forward-oriented jobs, and adjustable knee tilt allows for more recline than a conventional chair.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back. Lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Adjustable back height and back angle allow each user to customize the chair for even greater lumbar support.
- Optional armrests provide comfort and flexibility. Attach the armrests (sold separately) for situations where comfort is all-important. Remove them for jobs that require a free range of motion.
- Recommended for moderate use 3-6 hours per day. This swivel chair is constructed to meet the demands of those who spend 3 to 5 hours a day at their work station.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards. Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured that your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 250 lbs.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime warranty.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
- Greener choice — contains 45% postconsumer recycled content.
|recommended daily usage||3-6 hours (moderate)|
|seat size||20"W x 18"D|
|frame construction||molded plastic|
|dimensions||40 1/2"H x 24"W x 34 1/4"D|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|back cushion height||16 3/4 inches|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable height range||16 1/2" -21 1/2"|
|adjustable tilt tension||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||yes|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|Ecolabel||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA level 2|
|postconsumer recycled content||45%|
|total recycled content||45%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability