About This Product
From the Manufacturer
Logitech Mobile Speakerphone P710eMobile conferencing has arrived—everywhere. Now you can transform your laptop, tablet or smartphone into a professional mobile conferencing system that goes anywhere you do. The compact Logitech Mobile Speakerphone P710e adds enterprise quality audio conferencing to all your mobile devices. On the road or in the office, your new instant conference room is at hand.
Ultra-compact mobile design. Integrated mobile device stand for hands-free voice and video calls. Easy USB, Bluetooth and NFC1 connectivity to multiple devices. 15-hour rechargeable battery2 . Simple one-touch call controls. Optimized for Microsoft Lync, Cisco compatible3 , Skype certified.
Enterprise-quality audio meets hands-free flexibilityElevate audio quality to an “I can’t tell you’re on a speakerphone” experience—with freedom from holding a phone to your ear.
- Advanced DSP technology enables precise tuning of the mic and speaker so conversations sound more natural
- True wideband audio simulates an “in-person” communication experience
- Acoustic echo and noise cancelation enhances the ability to hear and be heard even in noisy workspaces
Versatile mobile device stand
- A concealed, slide-open stand holds your smartphone or tablet at the optimal angle for shake-free video calls
- View calendar alerts, see incoming messages, and perform productivity tasks without having to pick up your mobile device
Easily connect your mobile devicesEnhance all your devices and conversations with professional-quality audio.
- USB plug-and-play connection to PCs and Macs
- Pair up to 8 Bluetooth devices with one-button ease
- Pair NFC-enabled mobile devices to the P710e by simply touching them together
Made for your mobile work life
- Ultra-compact portable design (only 4.75 inches square)
- Included zippered neoprene carrying caseprotects the speakerphone in style
- Fits easily in a briefcase for mobile conferencing anywhere
15 hours of rechargeable battery power
- Outlasts the longest workday with up to 15 hours of talk time between charges2
- Easy charging from your laptop via USB or a wall outlet with included AC adapter
- Battery indicator helps you eliminate surprises and know when to charge
Ready for business
- Optimized for Microsoft Lync, Cisco compatible3 and Skype certified
- Ensures enterprise-quality audio and an integrated experience with most business-grade Unified Communications (UC) platforms
One-touch call controls
- No learning curve—simple volume, mute, call answer and call end buttons
- LED lights flash to give you a visual alert when a call is coming in
- Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 or Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit), Mac OS X 10.6 or later, or Linux
- Bluetooth® mobile device
- Available USB port
- AC power
Compatible with most leading UC platforms such as, Microsoft Lync, Cisco Jabber, Skype, Cisco IP Communicator, Google Hangouts, etc.
Optimized for Microsoft Lync, Cisco compatible, Skype certified, Avaya DevConnect compliant.
What's in the Box
- Travel case
- AC power adapter
- User documentation
- Phone spacer
- 1 With NFC-enabled mobile devices.
- 2 Based on speech played between 63-67dB SPL for 50% of the time.
- 3 See www.logitech.com/ciscocompatibility for the latest versions.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability