Scholastic The Trait Crate — Grade 6 Item # 340873
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
In-depth lessons to help you teach the traits of writing
- Helps you with ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency and conventions.
- Features 6 picture books. Rules by Cynthia Lord, The Journey: Stories of Migrations by Cynthia Rylant, The Bunyans by Audrey Wood, Any Small Goodness by Tony Johnston, Island by Gordon Korman, The Day Martin Luther King, Jr., Was Shot By Jim Haskins .
- Includes 6 16-page teaching guides. Each with a step-by-step model lesson, graphic organizers, a scoring rubric and extension activities.
- Includes 6 colorful teaching posters.
- Materials are organized in a sturdy box with hanging folders. 1 for each trait — for easy, expandable storage that will accommodate trait-based lesson materials for years to come.
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade|