D-Link® KVM Switch Item # 3414781
KVM switchbox allows you to increase your productivity
- Allows 2 computers to be controlled with a single monitor, keyboard and mouse.
- Features a maximum video resolution of 2048 x 1536 with QXGA graphics mode.
- Supports up to 3 VGA ports and 6 USB ports.
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc|
|Maximum Video Resolution||2048 x 1536|
|Number of Computers Supported||2|
|ports||6 USB; 3 VGA|
|Product Name||KVM Switch|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
The D-Link® 2-Port USB KVM Switch with Audio Support (KVM-222) allows you to control two computers using a single monitor, keyboard and mouse. Unclutter your desktop and simplify your workspace.
Convenient Access and ControlUse the remote button, keyboard hotkeys, or software selection to easily switch between two computers and perform multiple tasks. Audio support allows the two connected PCs to share a set of speakers via a standard 3.5 mm stereo jack. This enables you to listen to music from one system while working on another. The KVM-222 is a pulg-n-play solution and requires no additional driver to run.
Save Money, Save SpaceIf you have two computer systems which are often used simultaneously or even intermittently, the KVM-222 helps you save money by eliminating the need for a second keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Free up desktop space by using the same console setup to manage both systems. Maximize your screen real estate by connecting a single large monitor, instead of two smaller monitors. The KVM-222 supports VGA, SVGA and Multi-Sync monitors at resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536 with refresh rates of up to 72 Hz.
Advanced KVM FunctionsThe KVM-222 utilizes advanced microprocessor emulation to intelligently manage each KVM port. PCs can be booted-up simultaneously without faults or keyboard errors. Two sets of cables are directly built into the KVM switch for fast and straightforward installation. A convenient wired remote button simplifies the switching process even further, allowing you to place the remote in a convenient location. No additional cables or adapters are required. In addition, the KVM remote also supports Microsoft IntelliMouse®.
Multitasking With MusicThe built-in audio support allows you to share a set of speakers with two computers. This enables you to listen to internet radio or voice conferences on one computer while performing other tasks simultaneously on the other. Use one computer as a dedicated music server while having full access to the other computer’s system resources.
- Control two computers with one monitor, USB keyboard and USB mouse
- Share one set of speakers with two computers
- Computer selection via hotkeys, remote control, or software
- Supports DDC, DDC2, and DDC2B
- Compact and portable design
- Supports up to 2048 x 1536 monitor resolution
- Compatible with VGA, SVGA and MultiSync monitors
- Plug-and-Play, no power adapter and drivers required
|Monitor Resolution Support||Up to 2048 x 1536|
|KVM Cable Length||6 Ft.|
|Power||Bus Powered (No External Power Adapter Required)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||80% Maximum (Non-condensing)|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited1 |
|Minimum System Requirements||
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.
- 1 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada
- 2 Latest software and documentation are available at http://support.dlink.com