Scholastic Guided Science Readers Super Set: Seasons, Grades Pre-K - 2 Item # 341732
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Build literacy through science topics
- Teaches reading and science simultaneously through seasonal topics. Topics include apples, pumpkins, leaves, seeds, beach, sun, rain, snow, wind and more.
- Includes 144 titles that correlate with guided reading levels A through D. Contains 6 copies of 24 photo-filled titles (6 level A titles, 6 level B titles, 6 level C titles, and 6 level D).
- Also includes a 48-page teaching guide with reading practice tips and skill-building reproducibles.
- Comes in a sturdy plastic storage unit.
- Recommended for students in pre-K through second grade.
|age recommendation||4 - 7 years|
|number of pages||8|
|size||13 13/16"H x 10"W x 8 3/4"D|