- Home /
- Product Details
- For a wide variety of imaging uses. Use visualizer to display documents, computer screens, 3D objects, microscopic images, X-rays, filmstrips, slides and more. You can display your content on a projection screen, TV, digital monitor or whiteboard. Captures single images or continuous video.
- Onboard Annotation lets you add notes over captured images. No need for a PC.
- 1-touch recording lets you create high-quality video. You can record video directly to a USB flash drive (up to 64GB) or SDHC memory card (up to 32GB). Supports full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) output, or 700 TV lines. Records images at up to 30 frames per second (fps).
- 5-megapixel sensor for high-resolution images. Auto focus keeps your images sharp; manual focus is also provided. Built-in LED lamp provides illumination.
- Flexible arm allows precise positioning of image sensor. Provides a maximum shooting area of 15.74" x 11.81".
- 10x optical zoom magnifies images to view greater detail. Combines with the 8x digital zoom to provide 80x total zoom. Images can be rotated 90°, 180° or 270°.
- Multiple ports for flexible connectivity. Ports include RGB in, RGB out, composite video out, DVI-I out, USB 2.0, mini USB 2.0, and audio in/out. An SDHC card slot is also provided.
- Compatible with PCs. System requirements include: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system, Intel Pentium 4 3GHz, Core 2 Duo or better processor, 1GB memory (2GB recommended) and 100MB free disk space.
- Included A+ Interactive Software 2 provides ease of use.
- Remote control included. Mini USB cable, power adapter assorted cables and Windows software are also included.
|Image Sensor Type||0.50" Color CMOS|
|Additional Information||Maximum Output Resolution: HDTV 1080P, 720P; XGA Resolution Output: yes; HD Resolution Output: yes; Total zoom: 80x; Frame Rate: 30 fps (max); Lens: f6.26~30.75mm; f3.2 (wide) f6.8 (tele); Shooting Area: 15.75" x 11.8"; Focus: Auto/manual; White Balance and Exposure: Auto/Manual; Built-in Memory: 80 images(5MP), 240 images (XGA), single & continuous capture; SD Card Slot: yes; Software (WIN and MAC): AVer+; Annotation: AVer+; Network Sharing: AVer+; Light: yes, with Laser Guides|
|Product Name||AVerVision F50 Document Camera|
|manufacturer||AVer Information, Inc.|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC to 220 V AC; 12 V DC|
|Interfaces/Ports||1 x USB 2.0 - USB; 1 x VGA In; 1 x VGA Out; 1 x DVI Output; 1 x Composite Video Out; 1 x Audio Line In; 1 x Audio Line Out; 1 x RS-232 -|
|Video Signals||Composite Video|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability