Epson® WorkForce® WF-100 Wireless Color Mobile Printer, C11CE05201 Item # 342133
Print on the go!
- Wireless color portable inkjet printer is great for home or travel.
- Built-in Wireless-N connection offers cable-free convenience.
- WiFi Direct simplifies printing with your compatible mobile device.
- Prints up to 3.5 pages per minute in black and up to 2 pages per minute in color when using battery power.
- Prints up to 6.7 pages per minute in black and up to 3.8 pages per minute in color when using AC power.
- 5760 x 1440 dpi maximum print resolution.
- Create and share borderless 4" x 6" photos.
- Use with plain paper, photo paper, Number 10 envelopes and more.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
- 1.4" color LCD makes operation simple.
- Compatible with both Mac and PC.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|compatible toner/ink||Epson T215 standard-capacity black, Epson T215 standard-capacity tricolor (cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|connector type||USB; Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)|
|dimensions||2.4"H x 12.2"W x 6.1"D|
|eco-label/standard||ENERGY STAR; RoHS|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||T215 black, T215 tricolor (cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Max Resolution (Color)||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|maximum black and white print resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||6.7 ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|maximum color print speed||3.8 ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||8 1/2 x 11|
|maximum true color print resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Media Feeders||1 x automatic - 20 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Windows Server 2012 R2; Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2003 R2; Windows Server 2003; Mac OS X 10.5.8+|
|primary paper tray capacity||20 sheets|
|total paper tray capacity||20 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
The Lightweight, Wireless Mobile Printer for Professionals on the GoThe world's lightest and smallest mobile printer1. This wireless printer easily prints from tablets, smartphones and computers3. Built-in battery, rechargeable by USB or AC adapter.
- The world’s lightest and smallest mobile printer1 — the ultimate in portability, ready to print invoices, presentations, contracts and more
- Built-in wireless and Wi-Fi Direct2 — easily print from iPad, iPhone, tablets, smartphones and laptops3
- Flexible battery charging — travel-friendly USB battery charging, or use the AC adapter
- Built-in battery — a rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers dependable performance in a small package
- Productivity-boosting portability — print professional-quality business documents and borderless 4" x 6" photos anywhere, anytime
- Efficient — save battery life with the automatic power-off feature
- Easy to use — bright 1.4" color LCD plus convenient control panel for simple setup and operation
- Professional-quality prints — at speeds up to 6.7 ISO ppm (black) and 3.8 ISO ppm (color)†
- Durable, quick-dry inks — for fade and water resistant prints
- Sleek design — designed to keep up with busy professionals on the go
What the Press is Saying:
“...if you need portable printing—making handouts for a presentation, say, or flyers for a realty open house—you should check out the Epson WorkForce WF-100, a 3.5-pound inkjet about the size of a box of Kleenex that chugs along, printing surprisingly crisp documents and borderless photos, on either AC or battery power...” - PCMag.com (December 28, 2015)
"We got a chance to review the Epson WorkForce WF-100 - very impressed with it, very well built, beautiful design, very well thought-out.” - The Chris Voss Show (May 11, 2015)
"The Epson WorkForce WF-100's compact form factor and wireless printing chops make it a welcome choice for business travelers looking for a portable inkjet printer.” - PCMag.com (March 27, 2015)
“Among the lightest full-page mobile printers available, the WF-100 prints well, and reasonably fast. The WorkForce WF-100 is small, light, and easy to fold up and take with you, all the while delivering documents and images that look like they came from a much beefier printer.” - Computer Shopper (March 24, 2015)
“Great for the traveling professional or someone who needs a small printer for occasional use.” - TechRadar Pro (February 9, 2015)
“…we’d recommend the WF-100 for any road warrior - you can print on the spot, seal the deal, and impress the client or customer.” - TrulyNet - Gadgets (February 1, 2015)
The Ultimate in Wireless and Network PrintingUsing your printer has never been easier — whether you're on the road, in the office or even across the globe.
Simple Wireless ConnectivityConnect to your wireless network in a snap — the popular wireless standard, 802.11 n, is supported2. No network? No problem. Your printer also includes Wi-Fi Direct2, which means no router is required.
Productivity Anytime, AnywhereEasily print from your tablet or smartphone using Epson Connect™3. Supports Android™, Apple® iPad and iPhone, Chromebook™, Kindle Fire™, Mac® and Windows®devices. Wirelessly print documents, photos, emails and web pages whether on the go or at the office.
Print from Your iPad or iPhoneApple®AirPrint™ makes it simple to print documents, emails, web pages and photos straight from your iPad or iPhone. There's no software to download, no drivers to install and no cables to connect. Your Apple device will automatically connect to the printer.
Share your Google contentPrint on the go from a smartphone or tablet using Google Cloud Print™ with your Gmail™ or Google Drive™ account. Plus, print from your Chromebook and Google Chrome™ without installing drivers or connecting cables. It's now even easier to share your Google content from anywhere.
The Power You Need for Reliable Mobile PrintingThe WF-100 has a built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery to save space. And, when combined with the WF-100’s energy-saving automatic power-off feature, it gives you the power to travel between client meetings, confident your printer will be ready to go when you are. When you need to plug in and recharge, just use your USB cable — no need to pack an AC adapter for the ride.
† Print speed quoted using AC power. Battery-powered print speeds are 3.5 ISO ppm (black) and 2.0 ISO ppm (color). Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
1 World’s lightest and smallest mobile printer based on mobile color inkjet printers priced at $399 (USD) or less, available at U.S. retail stores as of April 2014.
2 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
3 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect
4 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
5 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.