This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Chromebox Mini PC Desktop Computer With Intel® Celeron Dual-Core Processor, Chrome OS, J5N50UT#ABA Item # 343095
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Boost productivity in the office with the affordable and easy to manage HP Chromebox. Get easy access to data and effortless collaboration with your team using cloud based Google Apps for Business.
- Powered by Intel Celeron processor.
- 4GB of memory is available to run your programs and games. Memory is expandable up to 8GB. Additional memory is sold separately.
- Includes total Solid State Drive Capacity of 16 GB and 2 MB cache.
- Features Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking.
- Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g. Wired networking is also supported.
- Memory card reader for file transfers made fast and easy. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 3 types of memory cards including: Secure Digital (SD); Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC); Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC).
- HDMI™ port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- Features 4 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- Features Bluetooth® wireless technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- Includes headphone/microphone combo port.
- Runs on Chrome OS.
|form factor||Mini PC|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|memory card reader||yes|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|operating system details||Chrome|
|Operating Systems||Google Chrome OS|
|package contents||Chromebox (ENERGY STAR); Power Adapter|
|processor speed||1.4 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Celeron|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|Show More ▾|
Intel® Celeron® Dual-Core processor
Boost productivity in the office with the affordable and easy to manage HP Chromebox. Get easy access to data and effortless collaboration with your team using cloud based Google Apps for Business.
Access email, create documents, edit presentations, and video conference with Google Apps. Keep all your projects in focus with the Chrome Web Store and customize your HP Chromebox with the latest apps, tools, extensions and themes.h2
Easily attach your HP Chromebox behind a display or secure it to any flat surface using the integrated VESA mount.h6
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 offers up to 10 times the bandwidth compared to USB 2.0. It maintains backwas compatibility with USB 2.0 devices.
- Operating system
- Chrome OS™
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- Memory slots
- 1 or 2 SODIMM (depends on processor)
- Hard drive description
- 16 GB M.2 SSD
- Processor family
- Intel® Celeron® Dual-Core processor
- Intel® Celeron® 2955U with Intel HD Graphics (1.4 GHz, 2 MB cache, 2 cores)
- 1.39 lb
- Weight note (imperial)
- System weight may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances
- Intel HD Graphics
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 12.6 x 12.4 x 3.9 cm
- 1 HDMI; 1 DisplayPort; 4 USB 3.0; 1 microphone/headphone jack; 1 power connector; 1 RJ-45
- Expansion slots
- 1 3-in-1 SD card reader
- Security management
- HP Universal Security Slotd8
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified; EPEAT® registered
- HP Services offers limited 1 Year warranty options depending on country. Optional HP Care Packs extend your protection beyond the standard limited warranty. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/carepack-services. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Internet service required and not included. h2 Sold separately or as an optional feature. h6 The VESA mounting pattern will not work on the back of a display or flat surface without an HP Quick Release or other optional mounting device. h7 “Observed Productivity, Efficiency and User Satisfaction when Using Multiple or Large Displays,” Koala LLC Ergonomics Consulting, November 6, 2012. d8 The HP Keyed Cable lock is an optional or add-on feature.