This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
Are you looking for a standalone server for your small business? The HP ProLiant ML10 Server is a single-socket 4U tower server, delivering excellent value in a large form factor that small businesses require to run a small network environment. It provides entry-level businesses with an affordable server that can be used as a standalone tower configuration. It is outstanding for businesses looking for improved performance, number of available slots, and flexible storage options while staying within a tight budget.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Bronze|
|Certifications & Standards||ACPI V3.0b Compliant; PCI Express Rev 2.0; PXE Support; WOL Support; IPMI 2.0 Compliance; DCMI 1.0; Microsoft Logo certifications; Red Hat Enterprise Linux Logo Certifications; SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Logo Certifications; FCC Rating Class B; CISPR 22; EN55022; EN55024; FCC CFR 47, Pt 15; ICES-003; CNS13438; GB9254; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; EN 60950-1; IEC 60950-1|
|Compatibility||Microsoft Windows Server; SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)|
|controller type||Serial ATA/300|
|Direct Media Interface||5 GT/s|
|Effective Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Environmental Certification||WEEE; EU WEEE; REACH|
|form factor||Micro Tower|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Maximum Memory||32 GB|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||300 W|
|Memory Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Number of 3.5" Bays||1|
|Number of External 5.25" Bays||1|
|Number of PCI Express x16 Slots||1|
|Number of PCI Express x4 Slots||1|
|Number of PCI Express x8 Slots||2|
|Number of Power Supplies Installed||1|
|Number of Processors Installed||1|
|Number of Processors Supported||1|
|Number of Total Expansion Bays||2|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||4|
|Number of Total Memory Slots||4|
|operating system details||none|
|Optical Drive Type||DVD-Reader|
|Optical Media Supported||DVD-ROM|
|package contents||ProLiant ML10 Server; 1.83m 10A China Power Cord|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 7 USB 2.0; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|Processor Core||Dual-core (2 Core)|
|processor speed||3.20 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Pentium|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, 10|
|RAID Levels (SDE)||0; 1; 10|
|Rated Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Standard Memory||2 GB|
|Storage Controller Name||Smart Array B110i|
|Total Number of USB Ports||7|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
HP ProLiant ML10 G2130 1P 2GB-U B110i 300W PS Entry Server
|Are you looking for a standalone server for your small business? The HP ProLiant ML10 Server is a single-socket 4U tower server, delivering excellent value in a large form factor that small businesses require to run a small network environment. It provides entry-level businesses with an affordable server that can be used as a standalone tower configuration. It is outstanding for businesses looking for improved performance, number of available slots, and flexible storage options while staying within a tight budget.|
Low Acquisition Cost for the Budget Conscious
- The HP ProLiant ML10 Server is ideal for the budget-conscious business looking for just right performance and features.
- It has the right server technology to be cost effective for small businesses, or as a first server.
- HP iLO 3 remote management allows network administrators to easily check and update servers remotely, eliminating offsite travel expenses.
Right Balance of Expandability and Efficiency
- A true server at a desktop price, the HP ProLiant ML10 Server delivers many years of expandability and operational efficiency for businesses.
- The large server chassis size reduces component failure greatly, while allowing for maximum air flow.
- The design allows for easy installation and convenient expansion to meet business needs, with support for up to four (4) large form factor (LFF) hard disk drives, seven (7) USB ports, and four (4) I/O slots.
Optimal Computing with Built-in Reliability
- The HP ProLiant ML10 Server comes standard with Error Correcting Code (ECC) memory that protects businesses data from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
- Smart Array controller options provide businesses with RAID mirroring and striping capabilities to protect critical storage data.
- Server class technology allows for 24x7 business operation, offering higher reliability and longer lifecycle.
- The global network of HP channel partners provides expertise and guidance.
|Processor||Intel® Pentium® G2130 (2 core, 3.2 GHz, 3MB, 55W)|
|Number of processors||1|
|Processor cache||3MB Intel® Smart Cache|
|Processor core available||2|
|Memory type||1R x8 PC3-12800E-11|
|Memory, standard||2GB (1x2GB) UDIMM|
|Optical drive type||Optional|
|Network controller||1Gb NC112i Ethernet Adapter 1 Port per controller|
|Storage controller||(1) Smart Array B110i SATA RAID|
For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpec
|System fan features||Non-hot plug non-redundant|
|Power supply type||(1) 300W factory integrated power supply kit Multi-output|
|Form factor chassis||Tower|
|Form factor (fully configured)||4U|
|Included hard drives||
None ship standard
Supports up to (4) LFF SATA non-hot plug drives
|Infrastructure management||iLO Standard, Insight Control|
|Memory slots||4 DIMM slots|
|Memory protection features||Unbuffered ECC|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability