basyx by HON® Nesting Stackable Chair, 33 1/2"H x 23 3/4"W x 23 3/4"D, Black Item # 343663
Comfortable padded seat provides a pleasant seating experience
- Stackable up to 10 chairs for convenient storage and space-saving option.
- Metal frame provides reliable support and long-lasting durability.
- Weight capacity tested to 300 lb.
- Save time — no assembly required!
|Back Material||Mesh Fabric|
|brand name||basyx by HON|
|chair stacking capacity||10 chairs|
|Chair/Seat Type||Folding Chair|
|dimensions||33 1/2"H x 23 3/4"W x 23 3/4"D|
|Features||Storage Compartment; Contoured Back; Padded Back|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|Maximum Load Capacity||250 lb|
|Maximum Seat Height||19"|
|Number of Casters||4|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 hours)|
|seat size||19 1/2"W x 18 1/2"D|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|weight capacity||300 lb|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
basyx by HON® VL303 Nesting Chair
The basyx by HON seating collection is where quality meets value. This VL303 nesting chair with arms has a distinctive, fully upholstered floating back. The upholstered folding seat and four legs with casters make this chair easy to transport and store.
- Excellent for any organization seeking high performance on a limited budget
- Sandwich mesh seat and back provide breathability and ample cushioning
- Fixed arms provide added comfort
- Folding seat and leg design allows chairs to neatly nest together and save valuable space
- Flip-up seat saves space when not in use; ideal for multi-Purpose spaces
- Lightweight frame and caster base allow for easy rearrangement in collaborative spaces
- Tubular steel frame stands up to frequent handling
- Folds and nests to 7-1/2" to maximize floorspace
- Backed by the basyx by HON Limited 5-Year Warranty
Floating back cleans easily
Fixed arms provide added comfort
Folding seat and leg design allows chairs to neatly nest together and save valuable space
Mesh Seat and Back
Sandwich mesh seat and back provide breathability and ample cushioning
Tubular Steel Frame
Tubular steel frame is lightweight and stands up to frequent rearrangement