- Home /
- Product Details
- Ultra-high-resolution 10.1" screen offers a stunning viewing experience. The 2560 x 1600 resolution WQXGA display with 4 million pixels is great for viewing photos and full HD video without compromise. Images are displayed vividly and sharply.
- Quad-core processor provides blazing performance. Great for fast browsing, on-the-fly image editing and much more.
- This Samsung Galaxy Note II comes pre-loaded with free content including Hulu Plus membership, Google Play credit, Businessweek subscription, and more.
- Powered by Android™ 4.3 Jelly Bean for high performance and functionality.
- 16GB internal storage capacity to hold your apps and files. A microSD™ card slot allows expanded storage of up to 64GB (cards sold separately).
- Includes Bluetooth™ 4.0 technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as mice, phones and printers.
- Innovative S Pen™ lets you virtually draw with remarkable accuracy. Highlight or draw fine details, thick bold lines and free-flowing strokes.
- S-Note™ helps you take screen shots of pictures, charts or Web content.
- Dual cameras for quality images. The rear camera offers 8-megapixel resolution with LED flash and shoots video in full 1080p HD, while the front camera supports video at up to 2MP.
|software included||User Interface:Air View; Samsung Traditional UI; Smart Pause; Smart Scroll; TouchWiz; Widgets; Audio:Music Tones; Music Player; Ringtones; Polyphonic 64-note; Video:Video Player; Video Streaming; Fun and Entertainment:IR Remote Control; S Translator; S Voice; Samsung Hub; Samsung Widget Gallery; Live Wallpapers; WatchON; Business & Office:Enterprise-Ready; Corporate E-mail/Calendar/Contacts; Microsoft Office-Compatible; Mobile Device Management; On-Device Encryption (ODE); SAFE|
|Certifications & Standards||CE|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Samsung|
|Optical Drive Type||No|
|Product Line||Galaxy Note|
|tablet processor model||Quad Core|
|sensor type||Magnetometer; Digital Compass; Ambient Light Sensor; Gyro Sensor; Accelerometer|
|tablet operating system||Android 4.3 Jelly Bean|
|Maximum Web Surfing Battery Time||9 Hour|
|Maximum Video Battery Time||10 Hour|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|Rear Camera Resolution||8 Megapixel|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|tablet processor speed||1.90 GHz|
|Bluetooth Standard||Bluetooth 4.0 + LE|
|keyboard type||Touchscreen Keyboard|
|Processor Core||Quad-core (4 Core)|
|diagonal screen size||10.1 in.|
|storage capacity||32 GB|
|Maximum Standby Battery Time||3 Month|
|hard drive type||Solid State Drive|
|battery type||Lithium Polymer (Li-Polymer)|
|package contents||Galaxy Note 10.1- 2014 Edition (Wi-Fi), Black 32GB; AC Adapter; Stylus|
|computer battery type||Li-polymer|
|Product Name||Galaxy Note 10.1- 2014 Edition (Wi-Fi), Black 32GB|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 4.0|
|Audio Line Out||Yes|
|Front Camera/Webcam Resolution||2 Megapixel|
|battery capacity||8220 mAh|
|Pointing Device Type||Stylus|
|screen resolution||2560 x 1600|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|model name||Galaxy Note 10.1 II (SM-P6000ZKVXAR)|
|Display Screen Type||Active Matrix TFT Color LCD|
|Maximum Audio Battery Time||4 Day|
From the Manufacturer|
Brilliant DisplayThe ultra-sleek Galaxy Note® 10.1 2014 Edition with vivid Transcend Display has more than four million pixels—2M more than HDTV. And with a pixel density of 299 PPI, colors are rendered much brighter and everything’s lifelike and clearer. Combined with Virtual Dolby® 5.1 Surround Sound, an incredible cinematic experience is available wherever you go, even if you go outside. The Galaxy Note® 10.1 has an unrivaled outdoor luminance of 400 nit.
Intuitive S Pen™The enhanced S Pen™ offers more ways to get things done than ever before. Jot down phone numbers, contact info, even text messages and Samsung’s handwriting-to-text engine automatically converts your notes to text. Save time by hovering S Pen over the screen and pressing the button on the side to bring up the Air Command menu. It gives you quick, easy access to incredibly helpful functions.
Amp Up Your DowntimeStream all your favorite movies and shows on the ultra vivid Transcend Display, that also doubles as an e-reader for your books, magazines, newspapers and other content. And find all the popular apps such as Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook, as well as other apps designed specifically for use with the S Pen at the Google Play™ Store. You can also use Galaxy Note 10.1 as a universal remote and TV guide with Samsung’s WatchON™ app.
Do More with Multi WindowMake the most out of the big screen with Samsung’s Multi Window* feature. Multi Window gives you the power to use multiple apps side by side, or drag content from one app to the other—you can even open the same app in both windows. This is especially useful when you’re referencing two different websites or writing two emails at the same time.
Samsung Galaxy PerksThe Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition comes with hundreds of dollars’ worth of preloaded content. Stream all your favorite shows and movies with a 3-month Hulu Plus membership for new users. Bring your photos, docs and videos anywhere with 2 years of Dropbox™. Then browse wherever you are with 12 months of Boingo Wi-Fi access. Plus you get a $25 Google Play™ credit to download apps and $50 in movies and TV shows with Samsung Hub and WatchON™. Ownership has its rewards!
Built for BusinessEdit Word documents, PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets—and annotate PDFs—right from Polaris Office on the Galaxy Note 10.1. Also, with Group Play, you can share your presentation or photos and collaborate in real time with other nearby Group Play users on the same Wi-Fi network. © 2013 Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC. Samsung, Samsung Galaxy, Galaxy Note, Action Memo, S Pen, Exynos, My Magazine, WatchON, S Finder, Group Play and The Next Big Thing Is Here are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company names and or product names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners and may be trademarks or registered trademarks.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability