This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TP-LINK Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch Item # 344964
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Control Your Light in a Smart Way
Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch
Control from Anywhere
The HS200 lets you control anything a standard light switch controls-all from your phone. Turn your lights, ceiling fans, and other fixtures off and on no matter where you are.
Peace of Mind
Check to make sure you turned off your lights while away from home on your smartphone or tablet.
Use the HS200 to automate connected fixtures based on your daily schedule and preferences. The smart switch can even adjust automatically to changing sunset and sunrise times, set a time limit to turn off the light or secure your home when you're away.
Set your light to turn on when it
gets dark and off as the sun
Away Mode lets the HS200 turn your devices off and on randomly to
make it look like you're home, even
when you're away at work or
Set a time limit so your lights turn off automatically after you've already left
The Smart Switch blends well with any room décor with its elegant, minimal design. Its LEDs can guide you at night when lights go off and you can simply turn it on/off by directly pressing.
Compatible with Android, iOS and Amazon Alexa
You can pair the Smart Plugs with Amazon Echo, Dot, Tap and other supported devices for voice control. And the free Kasa app lets you run them from any Android ( 4.1 and higher ) or iOS ( iOS 8 and higher ) smartphone.
|Additional Information||Protocol IEEE 802.11b/g/n; Wireless Type 2.4GHz, 1T1R; System Requirements Android 4.1 or higher, iOS 8 or higher; Supported OS: Windows 10; Buttons Power button, Restart Button, Reset Button|
|Certifications & Standards||EAC; FCC; UL|
|Controllable Function||Light Control|
|Current Rating||15 A|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||100 V AC to 120 V AC|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Maximum Frequency||60 Hz|
|Minimum Frequency||50 Hz|
|package contents||Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch; Face Plate; 4 x Wire Nuts; Quick Start Guide|
|Power Rating||600 W|
|Virtual Assistant Supported||Alexa|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch Video
Control Your Fixtures from AnywhereControl your lights, ceiling fans, and other fixtures from anywhere with the HS200. The smart switch installs as easily as a traditional light switch, and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free Kasa app. Kasa also lets you manage connected fixtures with your smartphone or tablet, including setting schedules, timers and countdowns. For added convenience, you can use your voice to control the HS200 when paired with voice-enabled devices.
The HS200 lets you control anything a standard light switch controls—all from your phone. Turn your lights, ceiling fans, and other fixtures off and on no matter where you are.On a warm day, you can turn on your ceiling fan before leaving work so you can come back to a more comfortable home.
Set SchedulesUse the HS200 to automate connected fixtures based on your daily schedule and preferences. The smart switch can even adjust automatically to changing sunset and sunrise times.
Set your porch light to turn on when it gets dark and off as the sun comes up.
Peace of MindThe HS200’s Away Mode helps improve your home security when you’re not there.
Away Mode turns your lights on and off at random intervals, giving the appearance that you’re home.
Set-up and Installation1. Download TP-LINK Kasa from App Store or Google Play store
2. Connect mobile device to your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
3. Launch Kasa and follow the wiring steps provided
4. Connect the Smart Switch to your home network
* Do not attempt to install the product unless you have the proper training and equipment. The product is designed for indoor use to control incandescent, LED, Halogen, and compact florescent light bulbs. Improper installation or misuse of the product may cause severe property damage, environmental damage, burns, electrical shock, bodily injury, or death. Any modification may void warranty.
Voice ControlPair the HS200 with voice-enabled devices to control connected fixtures such as lamps and ceiling fans with voice commands.
KasaThe free Kasa app works with all TP-LINK smart home devices, allowing you to easily control your home from any Android or iOS device.
No Hub RequiredThe HS200 works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
Lifetime Service and Industry-Leading WarrantyNeed help setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide no-cost technical support, including setup assistance, no matter when you purchased our product. Plus, our 2-year warranty gives you worry-free service.1
Features & Specifications
- Control your lights, ceiling fans, and other fixtures from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (iOS, Android)
- Check on devices remotely, create schedules, set timers and countdowns
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away
- Add voice control to electronic devices by pairing with Amazon Echo (sold separately).
- Works with any Wi-Fi Router
- 2yr warranty, 24/7 unlimited technical support by phone (1-866-225-8139) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1 Compared to the warranty and tech support that other leading brands of networking and consumer electronics products provide.