This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
HP 1920-24G-PoE+ (180W) Switch Item # 345164
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The HPE 1920 Switch Series, part of the HPE OfficeConnect portfolio, is designed for smaller organizations dealing with bandwidth-demanding applications. The switches are ideal for environments that require advanced features for granular control and where smart-managed flexibility is a must for easy network configuration and management. The switches deliver advanced smart-managed fixed configuration Gigabit switches that build on the marketing-leading price/performance of the HPE 1910 Switch Series. They feature a new 48-port PoE+ model, IPv6 support and advanced silicon technology.
|Certifications & Standards||Safety:UL 60950; IEC 60950-1; EN 60950-1; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-03; Emissions:FCC Part 15 Class A; VCCI Class A; EN 55022 Class A; CISPR 22 Class A; EN 55024; EN 61000-3-2 2000, 61000-3-3; ICES-003 Class A; IEEE Standards:802.3; 802.3u; 802.3ab; 802.3af; 802.3at; 802.1D; 802.1p; 802.1Q; 802.1s; 802.1w; 802.3ad; 802.3i; 802.3x; 802.3z|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP|
|Flash Memory||32 MB|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Management||IMC - Intelligent Management Center; Command Line Interface; Web Based Management; SNMP v1, v2c, v3; MIB; TFTP; RMON; QoS; DHCP; Telnet|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Network Technology||10/100/1000Base-T; 1000Base-X|
|Number of SFP Slots||4|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||4|
|PoE Budget||180 W|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network; 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|
|ports||1 management; 24 Power over Ethernet+ (PoE+, RJ-45)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE+|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Standard Memory||128 MB|
|Total Number of Network Ports||24|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||7.50 lb|
|What's Included||1920-24G-PoE+ (180W) Switch; Power Cord; Rack-Mount Kit; Console Cable; Documentation Set|
|Show More ▾|
HPE OfficeConnect 1920 24G PoE+ (180W) Switch
|The HPE 1920 Switch Series, part of the HPE OfficeConnect portfolio, is designed for smaller organizations dealing with bandwidth-demanding applications. The switches are ideal for environments that require advanced features for granular control and where smart-managed flexibility is a must for easy network configuration and management. The switches deliver advanced smart-managed fixed configuration Gigabit switches that build on the marketing-leading price/performance of the HPE 1910 Switch Series. They feature a new 48-port PoE+ model, IPv6 support and advanced silicon technology.|
Simplifies Network Deployment and Management for Small Organizations
- The HPE 1920 Switch Series, ideal for small organizations features easy-to-use, out of the box, plug-and-play deployment.
- The series offers a complete portfolio of choices for increased flexibility. It consists of nine rack-mountable models with internal power supplies including four non-Power over Ethernet (PoE) models: 8G-, 16G-, 24G- and 48G- port; five PoE+ models: (2) 8G-, (2) 24G- and 48G-port.
- These smart-managed switches use an intuitive Web management interface, based on our industry-leading HPE 1910 Switch Series, to simplify deployment and management while offering you greater granularity of control of key features.
Keeps Your Business up and Running and Protected
- The HPE 1920 Switch Series with upgraded models and options is built on the market-leading, proven reliability of the HPE 1910 Switch Series with advanced silicon technology for lower power consumption and an enhanced feature set for more robust operation.
- Enhanced security features such as Access Control List, IEEE 802.1x and VLANs guard your network from unwanted or unauthorized access.
- Management security restricts access to critical configuration commands, offers multiple privilege levels with password protection and supports secure http (https).
- The switch series is covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Delivers Improved Performance, While Lowering the Total Cost of Ownership
- The HPE 1920 Switch Series delivers advanced functionality in smart-managed switches, including Layer 3 static routes, SFP ports, IPv6 support, rate limiting, link aggregation and IGMP.
- Smaller enclosures facilitate flexible deployment.
- The switch series includes PoE+ options to power IP devices without the cost of additional cabling.
- Advanced silicon technology, green features like Port shutdown and EEE compliance for greater energy-efficiency and the Limited Lifetime Warranty significantly reduce TCO.
(24) RJ-45 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports
(4) SFP 1000 Mbps ports
Supports a maximum of 24 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports plus 4 1000BASE-X SFP ports, or a combination
|Memory and processor||
MIPS @ 500 MHz
32 MB flash
Packet buffer size: 4.1 Mb
128 MB SDRAM
100 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs
|Throughput||up to 41.7 Mpps|
|Routing/switching capacity||56 Gbps|
|PoE capability||180 W PoE+|
IMC - Intelligent Management Center
Limited command-line interface
IEEE 802.3 Ethernet mib
|Input voltage||100 - 240 VAC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 40°C|
|Operating humidity range||10 to 90% (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||235 W (maximum)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.32 x 9.37 x 1.73 in|
- (1) HPE OfficeConnect 1910-24G-PoE (180W) Switch, (1) power cord, (1) rack-mount kit, (1) console cable, (1) documentation set