DescriptionMake documents and marketing materials look professional when you print with an Original HP LaserJet toner cartridge. Keep your home or office productive and avoid wasted time and supplies. This toner cartridge is specifically designed for your Hewlett-Packard Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177 Series. Color cartridge yields approximately 1,000 pages.
- Yields up to 1,000 pages.
- HP toner cartridges offer consistent, uninterrupted printing.
- Installation is quick and easy. Cartridges can be replaced in seconds.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
|Compatibility||HP LaserJet M177FW Printer|
|print technology||laser printer/copier/fax|
|Product Name||130A (CF351A) Cyan Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge|
|Product Type||Toner Cartridge|
|Typical Print Yield||1000 Page|
number of cartridges
- Make an impact—print standout documents with vivid graphics and sharp detail.
- The choice you can trust—avoid frustrating reprints, wasted supplies, and delays.
- Replacement made simple—shop for replacement cartridges using HP SureSupply.1
This product offers
Page yield (colour): 1,000 pages *
HP Planet Partners
Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M176n
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M177fw
Operating temperature range
59 to 81°F
Storage temperature range
-4 to 104°F
Operating humidity range
10 to 70% RH
10 to 95% RH
HP's Premium Protection Warranty. This HP product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
What's in the box
Toner cartridge; Recycling guide
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability