- Compatible HP models:
- LaserJet: 5000, 5000an, 5000dn, 5000gn, 5000Le, 5000n, 5000t, 5100, 5100dtn, 5100Le, 5100n, 5100se, 5100tn
- Compatible Canon models:
- FP-300, FP-400, GP-160F
- imageCLASS: 2200, 2210, 2220, 2250
- imageRUNNER 2200, LBP-62X, LBP-840, LBP-850, LBP-870, LBP-880, LBP-910, LBP-1610, LBP-1620, LBP-1810, LBP-1820
- Compatible Founder models:
- Compatible Olivetti models:
- Copia 9916
- Compatible Valhalla Inc. models:
- Yields up to 10,000 pages.
- Delivers crisp, sharp results and a lower cost per page for high-volume users.
- Greener choice — contains 20% total recycled content. This HP LaserJet cartridge meets or exceeds recovered materials (total recycled content) and postconsumer recycled content requirements in the Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines (CPGs) established by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). This is based on materials recovered in HP's return and recycling program and/or recovered content in metal cartridge parts using market-wide averages for recovered content. The amount of recovered materials in HP LaserJet cartridges varies, but collectively, HP LaserJet cartridges contain an average of 20% or more total recovered materials, per the CPG definition.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
|model name||29X (C4129X)|
|maximum yield per unit||10,000 pages|
|print technology||laser printer/copier/fax|
|compatible machine models||HP models: LaserJet: 5000, 5000an, 5000dn, 5000gn, 5000Le, 5000n, 5000t, 5100, 5100dtn, 5100Le, 5100n, 5100se, 5100tn; Canon models: FP-300, FP-400, GP-160F; imageCLASS: 2200, 2210, 2220, 2250; imageRUNNER 2200, LBP-62X, LBP-840, LBP-850, LBP-870, LBP-880, LBP-910, LBP-1610, LBP-1620, LBP-1810, LBP-1820; Founder models: A5000; Olivetti models: Copia 9916; Valhalla Inc. models: VI-5000|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||20%|
number of cartridges
- Designed to work precisely with HP LaserJet 5000 and 5100 Printer series
- HP LaserJet toner cartridges with Ultraprecise technology use dual polymer toner particles, helical roller drive, and magnetic seals to deliver optimum quality printouts.
- High-capacity cartridge means a lower cost per page.
This product offers
Page yield (black and white): 10,000 pages *
High Capacity Toner Cartridges
HP Planet Partners
Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- HP LaserJet 5000 Printer
- HP LaserJet 5000n Printer
- HP LaserJet 5000gn Printer
- HP LaserJet 5000dn Printer
- HP LaserJet 5100 Printer
- HP LaserJet 5100tn Printer
- HP LaserJet 5100dtn Printer
Operating temperature range
50 to 91°F
Storage temperature range
-4 to 104°F
Operating humidity range
10 to 95% RH
10 to 90% RH
HP's Premium Protection Warranty. This HP product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
What's in the box
Toner cartridge; Recycling guide
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability