This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Belkin Pro Series VGA Monitor Extension Cable Item # 347114
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
"Oh come on, you can make it" you say, while the taut monitor cable stretches, as you try to plug it into your computer. Suddenly, your new monitor flies off the desk and into pieces. You should have used a Belkin Pro Series Monitor Extension Cable, and saved your monitor and yourself. Pro Series VGA Extension Cable extends the length of any existing Super VGA monitor cable with high-density DB15 connectors.
|Additional Information||Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze; Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors; Copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission NOTE: Will only work on monitors smaller than 17 inches|
|Cable Characteristic||Extension Cable|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC; EMI/RFI|
|Connector||15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - female|
|Connector (Second End)||15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male|
|Connector on First End||1 x 15-pin HD-15 Male|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 15-pin HD-15 Female Monitor|
|manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||6.40 oz|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Pro Series VGA Extension Cable extends the length of any existing Super VGA monitor cable with high-density DB15 connectors.
- State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
- Flextec™ cable jacket is very durable and extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews on both ends make installation a breeze.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- 24K gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity with no data loss.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
- Aluminum undermold shield helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.