This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
This AT Serial Adapter converts a DB25 male serial port on a PC to a DB9 male serial port.PRODUCT EATURES:State-of-the-art-wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time;Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and keep data loss to a minimum;28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission;PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress;Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating connector;Aluminum Undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- AT serial adapter converts a DB25 (25-pin) male serial port on a PC to a DB9 (9-pin) male serial port.
- Backed by Belkin's lifetime warranty.
|cable connector type||DB25F to DB9M|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC|
|Connector||9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) - male|
|Connector (Second End)||25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) - female|
|Connector on First End||1 x 25-pin DB-25 Female Serial|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 9-pin DB-9 Male Serial|
|material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
From the Manufacturer|
This Serial Cable Adapter transforms a DB25 male serial port into a DB9 female serial port.
- Helps to meet FCC requirements on electromagnetic/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) with aluminum undermold shielding
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress with PVC premold
- Provides excellent conductivity and retention with mating-connector ground indents
- Ensures 100% compatibility with all devices
- Provides maximum conductivity and keeps data loss to a minimum with our gold-plated copper contacts
- Minimizes cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission using 28-gauge, stranded, tinned-copper conductors, individually insulated in polypropylene
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability