Partition Commander, Download Version Item # 348043
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Is your hard drive slow and cluttered? Reclaim your wasted hard disk space, organize your important files and speed up your hard drive with Partition Commander 11.
Organize & Optimize Your Hard Drive:
Hard drives start with one single partition which holds the operating system, your applications, games and all of your important data, music, photos and videos. Over time, your hard drive becomes very cluttered and messy. Using Partition Commander, you can significantly improve your hard drive speed and organization by separating your operating system, applications and important data. This enables your hard drive to find files faster and easier.
Redistributed Unused Disk Space:
Do you need additional space in one of your existing partitions? No problem! Partition Commander lets you move unused disk space from one partition to another. Windows can't do this alone. Partition Commander's built-in tools do all the work for you in a few simple steps.
Built-in Safety Features for Maximum Protection:
No other partitioning software includes built-in safety features to protect you against system failures, including power loss. Partition your hard drive with ease and confidence knowing that Partition Commander safety and undo features will always be there if you need them.
- Partition Commander - Safe, Easy, Reliable, Secure!
- Separate and Protect Your Important Data!
- Divide a single hard drive into two or more partitions
- Copy, move, split and merge any partition without losing data
- Step-by-step wizard guides you through partitioning process
- Undo feature any partition step
- Powerful safety features protect you against system failures while partitioning
- Recover any delete partition
- Fix computer startup problems
- Runs directly in Windows®
- Preview any partitioning tasks before completing it
- Defragment any partition for optimal performance
- Support USB drives
|brand name||Avanquest Software|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||102083 KB|
|memory requirements||12 MB RAM|
|minimum hard disk space||120 MB free disk space|
|minimum processor compatibility||300Mhz process or higher|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows XP Home; Windows XP Professional; Windows Vista Starter; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows Vista Business; Windows Vista Enterprise; Windows Vista Ultimate; Windows Vista Home Basic x64; Windows Vista Home Premium x64; Windows Vista Business x64; Windows Vista Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Ultimate x64|