TP-LINK® AC3200 Tri-Band Gigabit Wireless Wi-Fi Router, Archer C3200 Item # 348452
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Run 3 separate WiFi channels to create a wider network
- More WiFi for more devices. Run 3 separate WiFi channels at once, creating a network that can connect to more devices without a trade-off in performance. Smart Connect helps devices run even faster by assigning them to the best available channel to balance network demand.
- Browse on laptops, tables, and smartphones. 2.4GHz 600Mbps allows you to shop online or stream music.
- Maximum coverage and stability. 6 high-performance external antennas greatly increase the range and signal stability of the Archer C3200. Beamforming technology further improves the router's coverage by helping it locate wireless devices to form stronger, more reliable connections.
- Run all your devices at once. A powerful 1GHz dual-core CPU and three co-processors easily handle the demand made on the Archer C3200's network when multiple users are browsing, streaming, and gaming all at the same time.
- Fast wired performance. External hard drives can connect directly to the Archer C3200 via its USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports, making it easy to share files, photos, music, and video across your network.
- Easy to set up and operate. Set up in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls and media sharing.
|Manufacturer #||ARCHER C3200|
|Broadband Transmission Technology||Ethernet|
|dimensions||1.5"H x 7.9"W x 7.9"D|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co.|
|maximum data transfer rate||3200 Mbps|
|Number of External Antennas||6|
|number of users per network||3|
|package contents||AC3200 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router; Power Supply Unit; Ethernet Cable; Quick Installation Guide|
|plug and play||yes|
|ports||USB 2.0; USB 3.0; RJ-45|
|Total Number of Antennas||6|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||no|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||3200 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Get the Best Performance from Every DeviceEveryone in your home can enjoy what they love at the same time with the Archer C3200. The Tri-Band router lets you split your devices between its three high-speed Wi-Fi bands so each can run faster than ever. Powerful processing keeps your Wi-Fi running smoothly and Smart Connect gives each device the best possible connection. The Archer C3200’s high-performance antennas send powerful Wi-Fi across your home. 1
Tri-BandTri-Band splits your Wi-Fi into three high-speed bands. When you divide your devices between these bands, you get faster performance across your network.
With all this extra Wi-Fi, you can watch movies in 4K, game online, and enjoy everything else you love at the same time without slowing down.
XStream Processing for Smoother PerformanceWith XStream architecture, the Archer C3200 dedicates one processor to each of its Wi-Fi bands. These processors handle Wi-Fi traffic, freeing the router’s dual-core CPU to take care of everything else.
All this processing power keeps your Wi-Fi running smoothly even when many devices are online simultaneously.
Smart Connect for Better ConnectionsSmart Connect automatically places each of your devices on the best available Wi-Fi band.
Now, no matter which device you’re using or which room you’re in, you can always get the best connection when you hop online.
QoS for Assigning BandwidthQoS lets you assign more bandwidth to your favorite devices, keeping them running smoother.
If you love watching Amazon Prime on your smart TV or game console, you can give more bandwidth to both so your favorite shows load quickly.
Innovative Antenna DesignSix high-performance dual band antennas create a strong Wi-Fi signal across your home, letting you enjoy what you love anywhere, from your favorite spot on the couch to the comfort of your bed.
Media SharingUSB 3.0 and 2.0 ports make it easy to share photos, videos, and music on your home network.
Intuitive Mobile AppSetup and manage your Wi-Fi through the free TP-LINK Tether app, available for both Android and iOS. Tether’s simple layout lets you quickly access all of your Wi-Fi settings on your phone or tablet.
Lifetime Service and Industry-Leading WarrantyNeed help setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 for toll-free technical support, including setup, no matter when you purchased our product. Plus, our 2-year warranty gives you worry-free service.
Features & Specifications
- Tri-Band technology creates three separate Wi-Fi bands for connecting more devices to your network without a drop in performance
- Combined 3200Mbps1 Wi-Fi speed over one 2.4GHz (600Mbps) and two 5GHz (1300Mbps each) bands
- Smart Connect helps devices run faster by assigning them to the best channel and band to balance network demand
- Six high-performance antennas maximize coverage area and stability
- Industry-leading wireless performance for lag-free 4K video streaming and online gaming
- 1GHz dual-core CPU and three co-processors handle simultaneous connections without interruption
- Four gigabit Ethernet ports for lightning-fast wired connections
- USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports to easily share files, photos, music, and video across your network
- Beamforming for stronger, more reliable wireless connections
- Tether app for easy installation and network management
- Guest Network provides visitors with Wi-Fi access separate from your main network
- 1 Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.