This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS C 1000VA LCD 120V Item # 349783
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Smart-UPS are trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world to protect equipment and critical data from costly interruptions by supplying reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently. Available in a variety of forms factors and classes (entry level, standard and extended run), there is a model for nearly every application and budget. Standard models are the most popular UPS in the world for business servers, storage and network devices and have long been considered the benchmark for reliability and manageability. Entry level Smart-UPS models are an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) equipment and entry level servers. The extended run models accept external battery packs for long runtime to power critical servers, security and communication systems through outages that could last hours.
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||5 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||15 Minute|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Certifications & Standards||UL 1449; CSA; NOM; UL 1778|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1000 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||600 W|
|manufacturer||Schneider Electric SA|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|package contents||Smart-UPS C 1000VA LCD 120V; CD with Software; USB Cable; User Manual|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 serial; 1 USB|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||38.07 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|
APC Smart-UPS C SMC1000 Video
APC Smart-UPS C SMC1000
- Instant backup battery power during an outage
- Eight battery and surge protected outlets
- Pure sine wave while on battery
- Protects electronic equipment from harmful power conditions
- Power-saving green mode for high efficiency
- Status at a glance LCD panel
- PowerChute software provides safe shutdown
- Two-year limited warranty
- $150,000 equipment protection policy
Backup Power Supply Lets You Keep Working through OutagesProtect your entry-level servers, small switches, networking devices and point-of-sale equipment with the APC Smart-UPS SMC1000. This UPS provides backup battery power in the event of a power outage, monitoring and safeguarding your equipment from harmful power conditions spikes and surges. An automatic green mode ensures you are operating at the highest level of efficiency, and intelligent battery management maximizes performance. With a 600-watt output power capacity and eight battery and surge protected outlets, this Smart-UPS is ideal for small- to medium-sized businesses
Protects Electronic Equipment from Power DisruptionsKeep your electronic equipment protected through blackouts, brownouts, surges, and other power disturbances with APC Smart-UPS. It provides generous runtime while on battery so you can continue working during medium-length power outages.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment has reliable power and preserving the life of the battery. The pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Power-Saving Green Mode Operates at High EfficiencyOperate efficiently with the Smart-UPS green mode, conserving energy when power quality is within optimal levels and power conditioning is not necessary. The UPS will enter and exit green mode automatically, ensuring you are always operating at the highest efficiency while saving power, reducing utility costs, and generating less heat. To help you monitor your energy usage, this UPS has an energy meter that provides actual kilowatt-hours of usage.
Battery Management Features Ensure Optimal PerformanceThe Smart-UPS runs a periodic battery self-test, so you can be sure to detect any batteries that need to be replaced. It also notifies you when a battery is disconnected and not available to provide backup power. To prolong battery life, the Smart-UPS regulates the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
LCD Display Lets You Easily Check Utility StatusEasily check the Smart-UPS status on the bright LCD panel. Status indicators include load capacity, battery charge level, and estimated run time in minutes when the UPS is operating on battery power.
PowerChute Software Provides Safe System ShutdownDesigned for exceptional usability, PowerChute Business Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing potential data corruption. It's fast and easy to install, and you can tailor settings to meet your individual needs. Find cost savings by using PowerChute to monitor your equipment's energy consumption.
Warranty and Equipment Protection PolicyThis Smart-UPS is covered by a two-year limited warranty. This product also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy of up to $150,000. APC will repair or replace office equipment that sustains surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered APC Smart-UPS unit.
Package ContentsAPC Smart-UPS C SMC1000, PowerChute Business Edition software CD, documentation CD, and USB cable.
- Output Power Capacity: 600 Watts / 1000VA
- Max Configurable Power: 600 Watts / 1000VA
- Nominal Ouput Voltage: 120V
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load
- Outpout Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz (auto sensing)
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform Type: Sine Wave
- Output Connections: (8) NEMA 5-15R
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 1.83 meters
- Input Voltage Range for Main Operations: 93 - 130V
- Input Voltage Adjustable Range for Mains Operation: 85 - 136V
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte, leakproof
- Typical Recharge Time1 : 3 hour(s)
- RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, USB
- Control Panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm, configurable delays
Surge Protection & Filtering
- Surge Energy Rating: 455 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering, 0.3% IEEE surge let-through, zero clamping response time, meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height: 8.46 in
- Maximum Width: 6.73 in
- Maximum Depth: 17.28 in
- Net Weight: 38.07 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 43.1 lbs
- Shipping Height: 14.8 in
- Shipping Width: 12.91 in
- Shipping Depth: 23.43 in
- Color: Black
- Regulatory Approvals: CSA, ENERGY STAR (USA), NOM, UL 1778
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: Contains no SVCHCs
- 1 The time to recharge to 90% of full battery capacity following a discharge to shutdown using a load rated for 1/2 the full load rating of the UPS.