The Master Teacher® Professional Development Book: The Inclusion Facilitator Item # 350148
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A guide to building and maintaining a successful inclusion program
- A great tool for administrators, special-education teachers, and classroom teachers.
- Coordinates your student support activities by defining roles and responsibilities.
- Helps your staff streamline their communication with structured, logical processes.
- Increase your student achievement by planning modifications and managing IEP goals.
- Shows you how to successfully write and implement strategic plans for co-teaching.
|age recommendation||adult years|
|brand name||The Master Teacher|
|eco-label/standard||SFI Forest Management|
|educational content||professional development|
|manufacturer||The Master Teacher, Inc.|
|number of pages||239|
|size||8 1/2" x 11"|