DMI® Mini Stepper Exerciser, 13"H x 16 1/4"W x 5 3/8"D, Black/Silver Item # 351424
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tone muscles and build strength with this compact stepper. Dual hydraulic cylinders operate independently to replicate the feeling of climbing stairs.
- Provides low-impact exercise by replicating stair climbing. Ideal for a regular workout to tone the waist, hips, calves and thighs, or can be used for rehab therapy.
- Adjustable resistance system with a tension knob between the pedals lets users customize the workout.
- Built-in digital monitor shows the number of steps and elapsed time, so users can monitor their fitness progress.
- Heavy-gauge steel construction with high-impact plastic footrests stands up to repeated use. Dual hydraulic cylinders work independently to deliver the feel of actually climbing stairs.
- Compact design can be easily used at home, work or on trips.
- Includes instructions and 2 AA batteries.
- Weight capacity tested to support 250 lb.
- Save time – no assembly required.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|dimensions||13"H x 16 1/4"W x 5 3/8"D|
|warranty length||1-year limited|