Honeywell® EnergySmart™ 1500-Watt Cool-Touch Heater, 11 5/8"H x 7 1/8"W x 10 3/8"D, Black Item # 351695
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Fan-forced heat circulation for genuine warmth
- EnergySmart technology uses energy wisely. Electricity flow is self-regulated based on temperature for precise, intelligent comfort.
- 3 heat settings and 4 speed settings for comfort.
- Digital LED lights accurately indicate room temperature and the desired temperature.
- Energy usage indicator displays the amount of energy used at any time.
- Safety features include tip-over protection and overheat protection. Heater has a cool-touch housing and an extra-wide, sturdy base.
- Heater oscillates for wide area heating.
- Portable for easy transport.
|automatic safety shut-off||yes|
|dimensions||11 5/8"H x 7 1/8"W x 10 3/8"D|
|Features||Tip-over Cut-off Switch; Overheat Protection; Cool Touch Housing|
|heating capacity||5120 Btu|
|manufacturer||Honeywell International, Inc.|
|Maximum Heat Power||1.50 kW|
|number of heat settings||3|
|number of speed settings||4|
|Product Line||Energy Smart|
|Product Name||Energy Smart Cool Touch Heater|
|Status Indicators||Digital LED lights; Energy Usage Indicator|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Energy Usage Indicator
Energy usage indicator displays the amount of energy being used at a given time.
Programmable thermostat with constant high and low settings.
For wide area heating.
Superior Safety Features
Superior safety features including cool touch housing, tip over and overheat protection
1500 watt fan-forced technology provides comfortable, even room heating and personal warmth.
Stay warm with the Honeywell HZ-7300 Deluxe EnergySmart® Cool Touch Heater, which features digital controls and 3 heat settings for easy operation and a cool-touch grille for safe use. The HZ-7300 also features EnergySmart® Technology, which provides an accurate, smart temperature by self regulating the electricity flow based on a room’s temperature.
- Digital LED lights clearly indicate the room’s temperature and desired temperature
- EnergySmart® technology regulates power consumption, saving you up to 35% on energy bills vs. conventional heaters
- 3 heat settings provide just the right amount of comfort
- Programmable thermostat
- Tip Over Safety Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Extra-Wide Sturdy Base
- Cool Touch Safety Housing
- Fan-forced heat circulation for personal warmth
- Wide range oscillation
- Colors: Black, White
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- The safety features of our heaters include:
- Cool touch housing
- Tip-Over safety switch, which automatically shuts down the heater in the event that it's tipped over.
- Flame-resistant materials
- Overheat Protection, which ensures that the heater will shut down if it exceeds temperature requirements
- Caution lights to alert you when a heater is turned on
Lower Your Heating Bills with a Honeywell Heater
Honeywell heaters help save you money, because they heat the room you're in — as opposed to heating your whole house. So you get the right level of heat you need, where you need it. This allows you to turn down the thermostat a few degrees, which ultimately can save you up to hundreds in heating costs per year.