Casio® FX-9750GIIWE Graphing Calculator Item # 351946
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Icon-driven menu for easy operation
- On-screen, icon-driven menu provides easy access to advanced functions.
- Large, 21 character x 8 line display lets you view calculations and results on the same screen. Plus, dual-screen capability lets you see even more. Offers sophisticated 2-D graphing, too.
- USB port allows data transfers with a computer.
- Advanced scientific functions, too. Includes a wide array of trigonometry, logarithm, matrix, statistical and functions. Also features calculus functions and equation solving.
|battery type||alkaline AAA|
|display size||64 x 128|
|memory capacity||26 KB|
|number of batteries required||4|
|power source||AAA batteries|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
FX9750GIIWith all the standard features of an entry-level graphing calculator, the fx-9750GII supports students and educators from middle school to high school and into college.
Its icon-based menu is easy to navigate and the soft-menus makes it easy to access functionality for common tasks.
The intuitive software design facilitates a student’s grasp of mathematical concepts, by encouraging student engagement
with mathematics, rather than the memorization of keys to effectively promote student success.
Functions and Key Features
- Large Display
- Capable of graphing x=relations
- Batteries included
- Built-in graphing of Conic sections
- Streamlined solving for intercepts, intersection, etc
- Prior entry recall
- Easily calculate values for given independent/dependent values
- Interactive equation solver
- Statistics regression and graphical displays
- Capture, click and paste capabilities
128x64 display: The text screen can show 21 columns and 8 lines of characters, with the bottom line used for the function key menu. The graph screen uses an area that measures 127 (W) × 63 (H) dots.
Capable of graphing x=relations
The graph icon menu is used to quickly draw, store and calculate information of functions. Can graph polar, parametric, x=, and inequality graphs on the same screen.
Runs on 4 AAA batteries with over 200 hours of battery life. A low battery screen will alert you when it’s about time to change batteries.
Built-in graphing of Conic sections
This calculator includes an icon menu is used to graph parabolas, circles, ellipses, and hyperbolas. You can input a rectangular function, polar coordinate function or a parametric function for graphing.
Streamlined solving for intercepts, intersection, etc
You can analyze features of a graph (roots, maximum and minimums, y-intercepts, intersections, determine coordinates, and integrals) by using a function called G-Solve.
Prior entry recall
Allow you to scroll up on the screen to see previously made calculations.
Easily calculate values for given independent/dependent values
This calculator allows you to easily calculate and graph linear regression from a set of data.
Interactive equation solver
This calculator has a built-in routine to convert a matrix into its equivalent solution form. You can solve systems of equations with two to six unknowns (variables), polynomials up to 6th degree, and equations.
Statistics regression and graphical displays
This calculator includes an icon menu that can be used to perform single-variable (standard deviation) and paired variable (regression) statistical calculations, to perform test, to analyze data and to draw statistical graphs.
Capture, click and paste capabilities
Any time while operating the calculator, you can capture an image of the current screen and save it in capture memory to recall at a later time.
FX9750GII Video Overview
FX9750 Quick Start Guide-
Algebra I & II
Business & Finance