Thinking Kids® Comprehensive Curriculum Of Basic Skills, Grade 1 Item # 352515
With grade-appropriate activities and full-color illustrations, this workbook ensures kids are ready for academic success. Review lessons make it easy to measure progress, and teaching suggestions help you get the most out of each activity.
- Grade-level-appropriate activities help students master a variety of cross-curriculum skills.
- Engaging passages maximize information absorption and retention.
- Review lessons let you evaluate progress, while answer keys make it easy to identify correct and incorrect responses.
- Teaching suggestions provide a variety of ideas to enrich supplementary instruction or home school curriculum.
- Full-color illustrations help spark interest.
- Concepts include reading comprehension, letters, consonants, vowels, rhymes, grammar, spelling, addition, subtraction, place value, shapes, patterns, time, money and measurements.
- Ideal for students in grade 1.
|book title||Comprehensive Curriculum Of Basic Skills|
|educational content||addition; general mathematics; language; letters; reading; subtraction|
|number of pages||544|
|subject||language arts; math; reading & writing|
|Show More ▾|