- 16GB solid-state drive provides faster access. Lets the laptop boot or wake up in just seconds. Included cloud storage (100GB, free for 2 years) offers secure yet easy access to your files online. (Note: Internet access is required and not included.)
- Chromebook is effortlessly simple to use and maintain. Features the Google Chrome operating system (Chrome OS?). Comes with popular Google apps like Gmail, Drive and YouTube, as well as utilities such as a media player and photo editor. Plus, you get fully automatic updates to both Chrome OS and your apps. (More apps, many of them free, are available online at the Chrome Web Store.)
- 14" diagonal LED-backlit display. LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- Slim, lightweight design for easy portability. Laptop is just 0.81" thick when closed, and weighs about 4.2 lb. Full-size keyboard for easy typing.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Fully compatible with 802.11a/b/g as well. Note: Wired networking is not supported.
- Built-in HD webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- Security features to keep your data safe. Helps keep your Chromebook free of viruses and malware. There's built-in security hardware, too.
- Memory card reader offers expanded local storage and easy file transfers. Compatible with Secure Digital (SD) memory cards, sold separately.
- Bluetooth® wireless. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as mice, phones and printers.
- HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Free 100GB cloud storage with Google Drive. The secure space is free for 2 years starting from the date you redeem the offer.
- Greener choice ? complies with EPA's Energy Star® and EPEAT® Silver standards.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|processor model||Celeron 2955U|
|diagonal screen size||14 inches|
|hard drive capacity||16 GB (solid-state drive)|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|operating system||Chrome OS|
|processor speed||1.4 GHz|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|maximum memory capacity||2 GB|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n; Bluetooth|
|ports||2 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|audio hardware||dual speakers|
|hard drive type||SSD (solid state disk)|
|form factor||laptop computer|
|warranty length||1-yr limited|
|model name||Pavilion 14-q010nr|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|video hardware||integrated Intel HD Graphics|
Up to 9
- Bigger screen. Faster HP Chromebook.
- The best of Google is at hand on a sleek and stylish notebook
- Access your favorite websites and Google apps instantly1 on a big, beautiful 14-inch diagonal HD display2
- Auto-synch your data and stay connected everywhere with 100GB of Google Drive Storage3
This product has
The best of the web on a bigger screen2
Equipped with an SSD, USB 3.0 & Intel® processor
Online, all the time
Stay connected with WiFi4
HP TrueVision HD Webcam
Always come off looking your best, even in low light1
HP Imagepad supporting multi-touch gestures without on/off button
ENERGY STAR® qualified5 ; EPEAT® Silver6
Store and share. Worry free.
Store and access your files and content anywhere with 100GB of Google Drive storage, free for 2 years3
Unlimited listening to millions of songs and more
60-day free trial with Google Play Music All Access7
Internet access when you fly
12 free sessions of GoGo® Inflight Internet8
Operating system installed:
Intel® Celeron® processor
Intel® Celeron® 2955U Processor (1.4GHz, 2MB L3 Cache)9
2 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (on-board)
14" diagonal HD2 BrightView LED-backlit (1366 x 768)
Intel HD graphics10
1-year limited hardware warranty with toll-free support
HP satin sparkle imprint finish in snow white
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability