- Home /
- Product Details
- 16GB solid-state drive provides faster access. Lets the laptop boot or wake up in just seconds. Included cloud storage (100GB, free for 2 years) offers secure yet easy access to your files online. (Note: Internet access is required and not included.)
- Chromebook is effortlessly simple to use and maintain. Features the Google Chrome operating system (Chrome OS™). Comes with popular Google apps like Gmail, Drive and YouTube, as well as utilities such as a media player and photo editor. Plus, you get fully automatic updates to both Chrome OS and your apps. (More apps, many of them free, are available online at the Chrome Web Store.)
- 14" diagonal LED-backlit display. LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- Slim, lightweight design for easy portability. Laptop is just 0.81" thick when closed, and weighs about 4.2 lb. Full-size keyboard for easy typing.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Fully compatible with 802.11a/b/g as well. Note: Wired networking is not supported.
- Built-in HD webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- Security features to keep your data safe. Helps keep your Chromebook free of viruses and malware. There's built-in security hardware, too.
- Memory card reader offers expanded local storage and easy file transfers. Compatible with Secure Digital (SD) memory cards, sold separately.
- Bluetooth® wireless. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as mice, phones and printers.
- HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Free 100GB cloud storage with Google Drive. The secure space is free for 2 years starting from the date you redeem the offer.
- Greener choice — complies with EPA's Energy Star® and EPEAT® Silver standards.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|processor speed||1.4 GHz|
|Certifications & Standards||CSA; UL; VCCI; A-Tick; ICES|
|Product Line||Pavilion Chromebook|
|screen size||14 inches|
|video hardware||integrated Intel HD Graphics|
|Memory Card Supported||SD; SDHC; SDXC|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|hard drive capacity||16 GB (solid-state drive)|
|ports||2 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI|
|audio hardware||dual speakers|
|diagonal screen size||14 inches|
|Solid State Drive Capacity||16 GB|
|maximum memory capacity||2 GB|
|hard drive type||Solid State Drive|
|package contents||Pavilion Chromebook 14-q010nr Notebook; Lithium Ion Battery; AC Adapter|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n; Bluetooth|
|operating system details||Chrome OS|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Pointing Device Type||TouchPad|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|memory card reader||yes|
|processor model||Celeron 2955U|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|model name||Pavilion 14-q010nr|
Intel® Celeron® processor
Choose your color and connect in style. Open your sleek, next-generation Chromebook to get online, fast. Quickly access your favorite websites and Google Chrome apps on the 14-inch diagonal HD display.[1, 2]
Take it all in—websites and apps really pop on the 14-inch diagonal HD display.h2 See the full picture, in vivid color, for an uncompromised web and entertainment experience.
Give all your tasks a boost with apps that perform at top speeds. This ultra-responsive Chromebook is powered by the newest Intel® processor for a no-hesitation experience.
Stand out from the crowd with a colorful Chromebook that matches your style. Choose from a range of eye-catching colors finished in soft-touch paint
Take your web experience to new heights with fun and exciting Google Chrome apps. Immerse yourself in intuitive tools for work and play.
Work and play from anywhere with Google Cloud Storage. Securely store up to 100GB of your files and content in the cloud, and keep them available wherever you want to work and play.f1
With up to 9 hours of battery life, you can work and play with confidence for the duration.f5
Keep your browsing experience fast, fluid, and current. With automatic software updates, this Chromebook is maintenance free.
Say goodbye to the clunky laptop. You can take this sleek Chromebook anywhere and look sharp.
Connect to displays, printers, devices, and more without having to carry around a bagful of dongles.
Capture all the details with vibrant clarity. Enjoy a more dynamic web chat experience, thanks to the HP TrueVision HD Webcam.f1
Easily save and share images and videos using the multi-format digital media card reader in your HP Chromebook.f14
Simply touch to scroll, zoom, and rotate images and webpages. It’s pinpoint-precise navigation with the touch of a finger.
HP Care Pack with Accidental Damage Protection helps you avoid out-of-pocket repair or replacement costs. Now the accidental spills, bumps, and power surges that can occur with the normal use of your PC don’t have to be a big deal.f9
Rely on friendly one-on-one expert assistance with HP SmartFriend, no matter what brand of PC or tablet you own. It’s an ideal, worry-free technology experience.f3
Get personalized, hardware diagnoses, assistance, “how-to” help, and resolutions that you can use and understand with one phone call. If you want more hands-on support, we can log into your PC remotely and solve the problem for you.f3
- Operating system
- Chrome OS
- Memory, standard
- 2 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (on-board)
- Hard drive description
- 16 GB SATA SSDd9
- Processor family
- Intel® Celeron® processor
- Intel® Celeron® 2955U with Intel HD Graphics (1.4 GHz, 2 MB cache, 2 cores)d13
- 4.07 lbd3
- 14" diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit (1366 x 768)d8
- Display size (diagonal)
- Intel HD Graphicsd2
- Battery type
- 4-cell (51WHr) Li-ion
- Power supply type
- 65W AC power adapter
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 13.6 x 9.4 x 0.81 in
- HP TrueVision Webcam with integrated digital microphoned5
- Pointing device
- HP Imagepad supporting multi-touch gestures without on/off button
- Audio features
- 2 speakers
- 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 headphone-out/microphone-in combo
- 802.11a/b/g/n; Bluetoothd7
- Expansion slots
- Multi-format digital media card reader
- Security management
- Kensington MicroSaver lock slot; Power-on password; Accepts 3rd party security lock devices
- Product color
- Snow white
- Product design
- Imprint finish
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified; EPEAT® Silverd1
- 1-year limited hardware warranty support
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images. f5 Testing conducted by HP using Google Chrome OS power_LoadTest. Battery life will vary and the maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/testing/power-testing for test details. f9 For further information on Accidental Damage Protection in the United States see the HP Total Care page at www.hp.com/go/totalcare. Sold separately. [Regions should replace with region-specific link]. f3 HP SmartFriend supports any major brand of computer and tablet running Microsoft Windows, OSX, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS. 24 x 7 support available in the US only. Service availability varies by country/region. Internet connection required for remote support. Remote support not available for tablets. Not all service plans cover support for tablets. Visit www.hp.com/go/smartfriend [non-US to replace with country/region URL] for more information. HP SmartFriend sold separately or as an add-on feature. d9 For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software. d13 GHz refers to internal clock speed of the processor. Other factors besides clock speed may impact system and application performance. d3 Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances. d8 High-definition (HD) content is required to view high definition images. d2 Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs. d5 Internet access required and not included. d7 Wireless access point and Internet service required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited. d1 Requires an operating system with power management capabilities, such as Windows 8 or Chrome.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability