- Home /
- Product Details
- 16GB solid-state drive provides faster access. Lets the laptop boot or wake up in just seconds. Included cloud storage (100GB, free for 2 years) offers secure yet easy access to your files online. (Note: Internet access is required and not included.)
- Chromebook is effortlessly simple to use and maintain. Features the Google Chrome operating system (Chrome OS™). Comes with popular Google apps like Gmail, Drive and YouTube, as well as utilities such as a media player and photo editor. Plus, you get fully automatic updates to both Chrome OS and your apps. (More apps, many of them free, are available online at the Chrome Web Store.)
- 14" diagonal LED-backlit display. LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- Slim, lightweight design for easy portability. Laptop is just 0.81" thick when closed, and weighs about 4.2 lb. Full-size keyboard for easy typing.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Fully compatible with 802.11a/b/g as well. Note: Wired networking is not supported.
- Built-in HD webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- Security features to keep your data safe. Helps keep your Chromebook free of viruses and malware. There's built-in security hardware, too.
- Memory card reader offers expanded local storage and easy file transfers. Compatible with Secure Digital (SD) memory cards, sold separately.
- Bluetooth® wireless. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as mice, phones and printers.
- HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Free 100GB cloud storage with Google Drive. The secure space is free for 2 years starting from the date you redeem the offer.
- Greener choice — complies with EPA's Energy Star® and EPEAT® Silver standards.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|processor speed||1.4 GHz|
|Certifications & Standards||CSA; UL; VCCI; A-Tick; ICES|
|Product Line||Pavilion Chromebook|
|screen size||14 inches|
|video hardware||integrated Intel HD Graphics|
|Memory Card Supported||SD; SDHC; SDXC|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|processor type||Intel Celeron|
|hard drive capacity||16 GB|
|ports||2 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI|
|audio hardware||dual speakers|
|diagonal screen size||14 in.|
|Solid State Drive Capacity||16 GB|
|maximum memory capacity||2 GB|
|hard drive type||Solid State Drive|
|battery type||Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)|
|package contents||Pavilion Chromebook 14-q010nr Notebook; Lithium Ion Battery; AC Adapter|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n; Bluetooth|
|Operating Systems||Google Chrome OS|
|operating system details||Chrome OS|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Pointing Device Type||TouchPad|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|processor model||Celeron 2955U|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|model name||Pavilion 14-q010nr|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability