Swingline™ TAA Compliant CM11-44 11-Sheet Micro-Cut Shredder Item # 352750
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Microcut shredding for greater security
- Designed for use in large offices.
- Microcut shredding for when confidentiality is a must. Shreds sheets into 0.09" x 0.59" bits.
- Shreds up to 11 sheets per pass.
- Durable steel cutters slice through credit cards, paper clips and staples.
- Jam-Stopper® helps prevent paper jams. Automatically reverses to remove overfed papers before they can jam.
- Supports continuous operation for longer run times. Improves productivity on large jobs.
- Wide 16" paper entry makes it easier to shred documents without aligning.
- Large 44-gallon waste bin needs emptying less often.
- Noticeably quieter operation. Sound levels are up to 10 dB lower than comparable models.
- Energy-saving mode saves money, too.
- Includes 1 year of on-site service.
|automatic document feeder||no|
|continuous run time||continuous|
|dimensions||37.5"H x 24"W x 18.5"W|
|maximum shred speed||20 fpm|
|number of sheets per pass||11|
|number of users||10+|
|recommended shredder use||large office|
|security level||Level 4 (confidentiality is a must)|
|shred size||0.09" x 0.59"|
|shredder use||credit cards; paper clips; staples|
|throat width||16 inches|
|warranty length||2-year limited; limited lifetime; 2-year|
|wastebasket capacity||44 gallons|
|Show More ▾|