APC UPS External Battery Pack For APC Smart-UPS X-Series, 864 Vah, SMX48RMBP2U Item # 353310
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- The external battery pack helps to ensure your computer or other electronics remain powered during power failures or interruptions.
- Compatible with APC Smart-UPS X-Series, including SMX1000; SMX1500RM2U; SMX1500RM2UNC; SMX750.
- 5 year maximum battery life and minimum 3 year battery life.
|Output Voltage||48 V DC|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid|
|package contents||SMX48RMBP2U UPS External Battery Pack; Installation Guide; Rack Mounting Brackets|
|Product Name||SMX48RMBP2U UPS External Battery Pack|
|manufacturer||American Power Conversion Corp|
|Minimum Battery Life||3 Year|
|Compatibility||APC Smart-UPS X-Series:SMX1000; SMX1500RM2U; SMX1500RM2UNC; SMX750|
|maximum battery life||5 Year|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
APC SMX48RMBP2U External Battery Pack
- Extends the runtime of APC Smart-UPS during power outages
- Plug-and-play installation for uninterrupted power
- Optimal battery performance, reliability, and life
- Scalable runtime for quickly adding extra runtime
- Flexible tower or rack-mount deployment
- Easy instructions ensure quick hot-swap installation
Hot-swap Batteries to Extend Useful LifeJust as the APC Smart-UPS, the External Battery Pack allows its battery cartridges to be replaced without disconnecting the battery pack or interrupting UPS operation.
Plug-and-play Installation of Battery PacksThe battery pack offers easy plug-and-play installation onto an operating APC Smart-UPS, ensuring power availability while runtime capacity is added. An easy-to-follow installation guide is included.
Optimal Battery Backup PerformanceThrough the APC Smart-UPS’ intelligent battery management and precision charging, the battery pack maintains the UPS system’s performance, reliability, and useful life.
Scalable Runtime OptionThe APC battery pack provides scalable runtime to the APC Smart-UPS family, allowing multiple battery packs to be quickly added if the need arises.
Flexible Physical ConfigurationThe battery pack operates equally in tower configuration, standing next to its APC Smart-UPS, or in rack-mount configuration, mounted below the UPS. Rack-mounting brackets supplied with battery pack.
Two-Year Factory WarrantyAPC warrants battery packs to be free from defects for two years from the date of purchase.
Package ContentsAPC SMX48RMBP2U External Battery Pack, installation guide, and rack-mounting brackets.