Asus OnHub SRT-AC1900 IEEE 802.11ac Ethernet Wireless Router Item # 353894
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A dedicated antenna and radio scan the environment every five minutes, and OnHub switches to a less crowded channel if it will improve your Wi-Fi performance. OnHub makes the switch when you're not using the Internet so it doesn't interrupt what you're doing. OnHub's smart high performance antennas are arranged in a circular design to provide reliable Wi-Fi coverage in more directions in your home.OnHub is designed to be out in the open, which gives you the best signal. It has dimmable lighting, the cords are minimized to look tidier, and antennas are neatly tucked away inside its shell. Streaming a movie? Downloading a presentation? In a busy house, sometimes that's a tall order. Wave Control allows you to boost the Wi-Fi speed for a particular device by simply passing your hand over the top of OnHub.
|Broadband Transmission Technology||Ethernet|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||ASUS Computer International|
|Number of Internal Antennas||9|
|package contents||Dual-Band Wireless-AC1900 Router; Power adapter; Ethernet Cable; Quick Start Guide|
|ports||1 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 broadband (RJ-45); 1 USB|
|Total Number of Antennas||9|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1900 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
OnHub Wireless Router from Google and ASUS
Bye bye bufferingWi-Fi that keeps up with you shouldn’t be too much to ask. OnHub gives you reliable Wi-Fi coverage in more directions throughout your home, which means fast for everyone. Plus it was designed with a sleek, subtle appearance so you can place it out in the open where Wi-Fi can work its best.
• OnHub has smart high-performance Wi-Fi antennas arranged in a circular pattern inside its shell.
• Constantly works to optimize your Wi-Fi connection. It regularly searching for the least crowded Wi-Fi channel and will automatically switch to if it will improve your connection.
• Delivers speeds of up to 1900 Mbps and supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies.
• Prioritize a device for the fastest Wi-Fi speed when it matters most, like when you’re streaming a movie from your tablet.
Speaks your languageOther routers make perfect sense, if you speak “blinking light.” OnHub communicates in a language you understand, through its companion Google On app.
• The app guides you through easy-to-follow setup so you’ll be online in minutes.
• If there’s ever a problem with your network, the app gives you helpful feedback that tells you what’s wrong and how to fix it.
• The app makes it easy to get friends online. Text them your password right from the app so you don’t have to scramble for the password sticky note. The Google On app is available for Android 4.0 or higher and iOS 7 or higher.
Keeps getting betterYou should never have to think about updating your router, and now you don’t have to.
• OnHub updates its router software with newly released features without interrupting your connection.
• To keep your network safe, OnHub has software that includes advanced and always-evolving security features.
• It includes next-generation technologies like Bluetooth® Smart Ready, 802.15.4 and Weave, so that over time it will support a growing number of “smart devices.”
Do more with Wave ControlControl OnHub with a wave of your hand over the top. For example, wave to prioritize a device to ensure it has enough bandwidth, like Chromecast while streaming a movie.
|Wireless Type||802.11 ac/n/g/a/b|
|Wireless Speed||Up to 1900 Mbps|
|Wireless Frequency||Dual-band (2.4 & 5 GHz)|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Bluetooth v4.0|
|Wired Connectivity||1x LAN, 1x WAN gigabit Ethernet ports|
|USB Port(s)||1x USB 3.0|
Proximity Sensor (for Wave Control)
Cloud-based automatic updates
7 smart dual-band internal antennas
ASUS aspires to deliver the incredible in everything it does. With more than 17,000 employees around the globe with a world-class R&D team of 5,500 engineers, ASUS is dedicated to the design and manufacture of products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s (and tomorrow’s) digital home and office. ASUS’ broad portfolio includes motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, all-in-one PCs, laptops, servers, wireless networking devices, tablets, smartphones and wearables. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 4,368 awards in 2015 and was named in Fortune’s list of the World’s Most Admired Companies1 .
© 2016 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- 1 http://fortune.com/worlds-most-admired-companies/ Ranked 4th in Computer Industry