APC® Smart-UPS® 1000VA LCD 120V Item # 353949
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Smart-UPS are trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world to protect equipment and critical data from costly interruptions by supplying reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently. Available in a variety of forms factors and classes (entry level, standard and extended run), there is a model for nearly every application and budget. Standard models are the most popular UPS in the world for business servers, storage and network devices and have long been considered the benchmark for reliability and manageability. Entry level Smart-UPS models are an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) equipment and entry level servers. The extended run models accept external battery packs for long runtime to power critical servers, security and communication systems through outages that could last hours.
- Ideal for multi-core or virtualized servers that have varying load consumption.
- Features a 16-segment LED display. Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Extended range automatic voltage regulation (AVR). Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Pure sine wave output on battery.
|Load Capacity (Watt)||670 W|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||6.10 Minute|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|Certifications & Standards||cUL; UL 1778; UL 1449; FCC; CE; C-Tick|
|number of outlets with battery backup||4|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid|
|protection status indication||yes|
|package contents||Smart-UPS 1000 VA Tower UPS; CD with Software; Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable; USB Cable; User Manual|
|average charging time||3 hours|
|Product Name||Smart-UPS 1000 VA Tower UPS|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|cord length||6 feet|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Emergency Power OFF||Optional|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|Frequency Provided||47 - 53 / 57-63 Hz|
|Input Connectors||Power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Battery Characteristics||Maintenance-free, Sealed, Spill-proof|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||20.60 Minute|
|dimensions||8.5"H x 6.7"W x 17.23"D|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1000 VA|
|joule rating||645 joules|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Total Number of Expansion Slots||1|
|number of outlets||8|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|
APC Smart-UPS SMT1000 Video
APC Smart-UPS SMT1000
- Instant backup battery power during an outage
- Protects electronic equipment from harmful power conditions
- Eight power and surge protected outlets
- One switchable outlet group for individual load management
- Pure sine wave output while on battery
- Green mode reduces power consumption
- Smart battery management for long battery life
- LCD interface with intuitive navigation keys
- SmartSlot for using a network management card
- PowerChute software provides safe shutdown
- Three-year limited warranty
- $150,000 equipment protection policy
Backup Battery Lets You Keep Working through OutagesProtect your servers, switches, routers, and networking devices with the APC Smart-UPS SMT1000. This UPS provides backup battery power in the event of a power outage, monitoring and safeguarding your equipment from harmful power conditions, spikes and surges. An automatic green mode ensures you are operating at the highest level of efficiency, and intelligent battery management maximizes performance. Use the intuitive LCD interface or PowerChute Business Edition software to configure UPS settings and monitor usage. With a 700-watt power capacity and eight battery and surge protected outlets, and one switchable outlet group this Smart-UPS is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses.
Protects Electronic Equipment from Power Disruptions
Keep your electronic equipment protected through blackouts, brownouts, surges, and other power disturbances with APC Smart-UPS. It provides generous runtime while on battery so you can continue working during medium-length power outages.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment has reliable power and preserving the life of the battery. The pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Power-Saving Green Mode Operates at High EfficiencyOperate efficiently with the Smart-UPS green mode, conserving energy when power quality is within optimal levels and power conditioning is not necessary. The UPS will enter and exit green mode automatically, ensuring you are always operating at the highest efficiency while saving power, reducing utility costs, and generating less heat. To help you monitor your energy usage, this UPS has an energy meter that provides actual kilowatt-hours of usage.
Battery Management Features Ensure Optimal PerformanceFor easy battery maintenance, this UPS provides you with a predictive date for when battery replacement is recommended. The periodic self-test and disconnected battery notification both ensure you detect any faulty batteries. To prolong battery life, the Smart-UPS regulates the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Intuitive LCD Interface for Easy ConfigurationCheck utility status and adjust settings on the easy-to-use LCD interface. A bright display provides clear, accurate information in multiple language options, and intuitive navigation keys make it simple to configure settings. This UPS has a SmartSlot that allows use of a network management card for customization.
PowerChute Software Provides Safe System Shutdown
Designed for exceptional usability, PowerChute Business Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing potential data corruption. It's fast and easy to install, and you can tailor settings to meet your individual needs. Find cost savings by using PowerChute to monitor your equipment's energy consumption.
Warranty and Equipment Protection PolicyThis Smart-UPS is covered by a three-year limited warranty. This product also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy of up to $150,000. APC will repair or replace office equipment that sustains surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered APC Smart-UPS unit.
Package ContentsAPC Smart-UPS SMT1000, CD with PowerChute Business Edition software, documentation CD, Smart-UPS signaling RS-232 cable, and USB cable.
- Output Power Capacity: 700 Watts / 1000VA
- Max Configurable Power: 700 Watts / 1000VA
- Nominal Ouput Voltage: 120V
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load
- Outpout Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz (auto sensing)
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform Type: Sine Wave
- Output Connections: (8) NEMA 5-15R
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 1.83 meters
- Input Voltage Range for Main Operations: 82 - 144V
- Input Voltage Adjustable Range for Mains Operation: 75 - 154V
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte, leakproof
- Typical Recharge Time1 : 3 hour(s)
- RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): Smart-Slot, USB
- Control Panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm, configurable delays
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): Optional
Surge Protection & Filtering
- Surge Energy Rating: 459 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering, 0.3% IEEE surge let-through, zero clamping response time, meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height: 8.62 in
- Maximum Width: 6.73 in
- Maximum Depth: 17.28 in
- Net Weight: 42.00 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 50.10 lbs
- Shipping Height: 14.80 in
- Shipping Width: 12.91 in
- Shipping Depth: 23.43 in
- Color: Black
- Regulatory Approvals: ENERGY STAR (USA), UL 1778
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: Contains no SVCHCs
- 1 The time to recharge to 90% of full battery capacity following a discharge to shutdown using a load rated for 1/2 the full load rating of the UPS.